BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Shannon F.
Renfrew , ON
Clean and friendly. I had a great stay in Kingston Ontario. The room was clean and the bed was comfortable. The only complaint I had was the pool area had tons of hair all over. It was in the pool, hot tub and surrounding areas. I couldn't bring myself to enjoy the facility.
Susie B.
Fpo, AP
Globetrotter Expert
Overall pretty happy with the rooms, cleanliness and staff when I've stayed at here. I travel quite a bit and I've been to a few that weren't really up to par with the rest of the hotel chain. Some have charged more than I think they should and needed some major upgrading.
Marcela C.
Toronto, ON
Lovely hotel. Very friendly employees all over. Coffee and tea in room . We were on the 26th floor overlooking the falls. Fantastic view in the day time and at night when the Falls are lit up in changing colours. Milestone Restaurant in the hotel had excellent food also.
Mélijade R.
Québec, QC
Globetrotter Expert
Marriott are one of my favorite hotel chain. The room are always very nice, the staff is always helpful and the whole hotel is perfectly clean. I never had a bad experience in any Marriott. I will go back for sure and I highly recommend this hotel chain to everyone!
Jenna R.
Vancouver
It's affordable, close to where you need to be and the beds are comfy! I would say it's not the best but considering there are worse I prefer Marriott. The beds are comfy and the rooms are always clean. I've never had trouble with customer service or check-in/check-out.
Clementine K.
Globetrotter Expert
The Marriott is a must for business users who are looking for a stylish space to work. Comfortable and homely rooms with an excellent number of hotels located in multiple cities. The Marriott is always very clean and well maintained however it does lack something special.
halle m.
i really enjoyed my time at the marrott hotel. me and my family stayed in a suit and i have to say it was one of the nicest rooms i have ever seen. however the breakfast was not up to par with the buffet the breakfast was cold and not very flavor ful in the lest
Stephanie P.
Fort Mcmurray , AB
A great hotel chain - I stay in them occasionally when I travel for work, and my husband stays in them whenever he travels for work as well. Always nicely decorated, we have never had an issue with customer service. Their point program takes a lot to get a free night.
I stayed at the Marriott for work on two separate occasions both for a week at a time. Both.times the rooms were clean and the staff was amazing. The cleaning staff was amazing and went above and beyond. The front desk staff was wonderful when dealing with noisy kids in the hall.
Christine B.
Mississauga
Globetrotter Expert
I've always had really good experiences here. You get what you pay for but my rooms are always clean, then bed especially is super comfort, the service is great and I always get the accommodations I request. I also love many of the amenities that the Marriott has!
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?