BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Cheryl O.
Hamilton
My cousin and I stayed at the Marriot in Charlotte, NC, and it was such an incredible stay. We booked a room with an upgraded bed, and it was the most comfortable sleep I had had in awhile. The lobby had a constant supply of strawberry water, and the staff were so friendly. I would definitely recommend it to others.
Yashy M.
Toronto, ON
Always a consistent experience. We've stayed many times at the Marriott with kids and the staff have always friendly and helped us figure out the best room configurations. Breakfast at the hotels also have been good and most city hotels are in a great part of town
britiney p.
San Antonio, TX
No major complaints about this chain of hotels. Every time I go the customer service is always great and have never had a problem with the cleanliness of the rooms. I love that they have complimentary breakfast with my stay because I save money. As with most hotels, I find that they look fresh, but do not always smell the best!
Nyxie R.
Gosport, Hampshire
These hotels are everywhere. Perfect for when you travel up to London for concerts and need a local place to crash. The food is amazing, the staff are always nice and the rooms are perfect. I have never had a bad experience.
Slaywithme E.
Sharjah , shj
We had a wonderful stay at Marriot Marquis Doha. The view was my favorite part as it showed the whole city. The staff , service , food , and everything overall was outstanding. The customer service was absolutely amazing! I would recommend this hotel for everyone as you will enjoy a very comfortable stay there !
Jen G.
Edmonton, AB
These are some of the nicer hotels I had stayed at. I like that they have a rewards program which helps towards staying for free. Beds are comfortable and they have a good cleaning service. There is usually a great restaurant attached to the hotel.
charlotte W.
Pontefract
Marriott hotel in York was absolutely beautiful. Me and my boyfriend stayed here for one night and it was amazing. The service was great, food was great the room was great. I have only stayed here once but would 10000% recommend to anyone wanting to stay in a beautiful hotel and have an incredible night away.
kayla g.
Awesome hotel. Have stayed here many times with hockey teams during tournaments, team vacations and team bonding events. Hotel is very nice, clean and fresh, and there is also a pool, hot tub in sauna in most locations as well as a gym for workouts and relaxation. Staying at this hotel is a vacation on itself.
Reeha H.
dubai
Globetrotter Expert
Marriott hotels are known for their food . I love the one I stayed in Mariott Doha and I must say I need to male another visit soon just for the. Most delicious cakes . The suites are spacious but they lacked a balcony.
Camila B.
Niteroi

Marriott is a globally recognized brand of hotels and places to stay when traveling. I am very pleased with their services, especially the breakfast and the room service. I highly recommend the Marriot to my friends and family, it is a very recognized and quality hotel!
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?