BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Teresa M.
Glasgow
Globetrotter Expert
Very expensive to eat in. Hotel and rooms are nice but didn't think it deserved a 5* rating. Maybe a 4*. would I stay again. Yes but I do think their is better value for money at other hotels. like the Hilton. The Staff are helpful. Would stay more often if it was a little cheaper.
Amelia C.
I have stayed in several Marriotts, the rooms are always clean and well furnished. The hotels are beautiful and generally pretty big. I have never had a negative service experience at a Marriott. Overall this is a trusted hotel brand that will pretty much be reliable wherever you go.
Jade R.
Beaumont leys, Leicester
I have stayed at a Hilton once and absolutely loved it my favourite part was the spa and how good the staff was, my experience with  customer service has been good, the pros is that it was quiet and private and the cons were that it was out the way, overall I'd say it was a good hotel
Justine P.
Ormoc city
There hotel is so nice. It so big. It is so refreshing here. The costumer service is so good the staff is so respectful. My favepart in there hotel is in the swimming pool and the view. I am satisfied!
Caitin K.
Dubai
Globetrotter Expert
I enjoyed my visit to this hotel. The receptionists were welcoming and helpful during my stay, providing me tips for the city.  The room itself was very well decorated and designed. The quiet location was certainly appreciated and I had the best sleep in a very comfortable bed.
Kristen J.
Love the Marriott hotels! Recently stayed at the residence in by Marriott. Rooms are always very clean, quiet and well looked after. The menu options for breakfast as amazing, and location excellent as well. I would recommend this hotel to anyone who plans on staying in a hotel.
Meighan C.
Belle River, Ontario
Having stayed at many Marriott hotels I can say there is a consistency with this hotel chain that I appreciate. As a rewards member, i'm always provided the upgrade and/or food items upon check in and look forward to staying at this hotel.
laura A.
Sunderland, Tyne And Wear
I have stayed at different Marriott hotels across the uk and always enjoyed them. The staff are nice. Food is good, the bedrooms are always beautiful. They are slightly pricey but if you book in advance and do it on a compare hotels rooms website you can normally get a good deal.
Christina K.
I've been to one of their hotels when I was staying near New York. Their wifi was excellent. Their food at the breakfast buffet was really tasty and also their customer service was incredible. A very welcoming and cozy hotel.
Jen Y.
My favourite hotel to visit in London is the Rubens by the palace. It's a beautiful hotel in central london, right next to Buckingham palace. The service is great and the rooms are comfortable. The breakfast is the best I have ever had! Very expensive but well worth the price.
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?