BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

laura A.
Sunderland, Tyne And Wear
I have stayed at different Marriott hotels across the uk and always enjoyed them. The staff are nice. Food is good, the bedrooms are always beautiful. They are slightly pricey but if you book in advance and do it on a compare hotels rooms website you can normally get a good deal.
sarai d.
MIAMI
Globetrotter Expert
Excelente ubicaciónPerfecto para turistas, ubicado en una de las calles más importantes, justo arriba de una estación de subte. Atención impecable, habitaciones amplias, mucha variedad de desayuno. Lobby enorme. Ideal para viajes de negocios con intenciones de conocer la ciudad en los minutos libres.
Angeles M.
medellin, colombia
The marriot it's a magical place for visit, enjoy, an try to have a little space for relax. I used the marriot hotel like a three times. My favorite place in the marriot always gonna be his pools, becouse it's awesome. I feel so good when I stay there. it's a place to go back
Mae M.
A nice hotel to check in if you're looking for good quality hotel. It is a little expensive so that's one thing negative about it. Nice rooms and services, like I've said, good quality. I definitely recommend checking in here for those looking for good quality hotel and service.
Del S.
Marriott chain of hotels may be expensive but you will surely appreciate its cleanliness and superb customer service. Their rooms are well-maintained. I like how accommodating their staff were. If you like a comfortable hotel to stay in, Marriott hotel would be a great choice.
Jen Y.
My favourite hotel to visit in London is the Rubens by the palace. It's a beautiful hotel in central london, right next to Buckingham palace. The service is great and the rooms are comfortable. The breakfast is the best I have ever had! Very expensive but well worth the price.
Susie B.
Fpo, AP
Globetrotter Expert
Overall pretty happy with the rooms, cleanliness and staff when I've stayed at here. I travel quite a bit and I've been to a few that weren't really up to par with the rest of the hotel chain. Some have charged more than I think they should and needed some major upgrading.
Shannon F.
Renfrew , ON
Clean and friendly. I had a great stay in Kingston Ontario. The room was clean and the bed was comfortable. The only complaint I had was the pool area had tons of hair all over. It was in the pool, hot tub and surrounding areas. I couldn't bring myself to enjoy the facility.
Clementine K.
Globetrotter Expert
The Marriott is a must for business users who are looking for a stylish space to work. Comfortable and homely rooms with an excellent number of hotels located in multiple cities. The Marriott is always very clean and well maintained however it does lack something special.
Marcela C.
Toronto, ON
Lovely hotel. Very friendly employees all over. Coffee and tea in room . We were on the 26th floor overlooking the falls. Fantastic view in the day time and at night when the Falls are lit up in changing colours. Milestone Restaurant in the hotel had excellent food also.
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?