BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Lauren V.
Brantford
I stayed in the Toronto location and my stay was very much enjoyed. The room was a decent size with two queen-sized beds and a large bathroom. Everything in the room appeared to be well-kept and clean. The staff were very friendly and the food was decent as we only ate breakfast at the hotel.
Echo M.
Burnaby, BC
We stayed at Mariott Resorts in Whistler and it was wonderful.  Location was great, the staff were friendly from the valet to the concierge to the cleaning crew.  The check in process was seemless, the concierge was also able to pull my loyalty information even though I didn't have it on me, and gave me a quick run through of what's nearby on a map.  I was very pleased with how smoothly check in and out were handled.
Tezer S.
Dundonald Road, Broadstairs
Globetrotter Expert
The Marriott is a great standard hotel they also have a great point scheme customer service is ok, I use the Marriott a lot for work due to using their point system, I would advice anyone to go if they would like a genuinely pleasant stay the rooms are clean and up to scratch they have decent spas and snack bars lots of different restaurants in many of them they are a good hotel but not my number 1 choice at times
Shauna R.
I really enjoyed my stay at the Marriott. We had booked a room with two double beds and would have been ok with a king bed since we were there with two young children but they only had a queen room available so they bumped us to a suite so we could have two queen beds which was great. I also loved the cookies in the lobby.
Landyn C.
Beaumont, AB
Beautiful, clean and spacious rooms, maid services daily. Room services run late, and the food is always hot, fresh , and delicious. Extra pillows, blankets and robes are always stocked in the closets, and if you forgot anything, from toothbrushes to razors, they are provided complementary.
Estefania R.
Miami Beach
Globetrotter Expert
I went with my family and friends to the Marriot New York and loved it. The staff was so accommodating to us everywhere we went making sure we were comfortable. It was summer and my air conditioning wasn't working and they sent a repair guy to fix it immediately. Rooms were clean and had a great balcony.
I would recommend you to go there with friends because the casino and night life is full of fun. I would definitely love to return here.
Sheryl C.
Elmhurst, NY
Check in was simple and my room was a nice size with good wifi, plenty of power sockets and space to work. The room was quiet and the bed was great, very comfortable.
The gym was very good - lots of machines and space but it is spread over 3 rooms so you need to look around.
Room service in the evening was quick and decent sized portions. Breakfast was standard Marriott fare, which is always good!
Chelsea F.
Sauchie, Clackmannanshire
Globetrotter Expert
I have stayed at the Marriot a number of times, with the latest time being in Aberdeen, Scotland. I went for a swim and the pool was lovely, the bed was comfortable the customer service were fantastic. I was definitely satisfied overall and felt the price was very reasonably for the amenities and the service. I really enjoyed my time here and would definitely stay at a Marriott Hotel in the future.
Piper S.
Very nice hotel. Very good location as well and walking distance from the beach. The rooms are not very large but good enough. The restaurant has a good spread of breakfast but they don't have a lot of restaurants. The staff were quite cordial and tried to take care of everything.
Sarah R.
Rotherham
Stopped in surfers marriott resort and spa in australia and ehat a wonderfull amazing experince that was , search for my review on trip adviser , trying to put into words the amazing service we got whilst staying at such a beautiful hotel , words can not do it justice , a touch of glamour for our honeymoon and the special little perks of free parking chocolates and wine made it truly special
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?