BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Sarah B.
Kingston, ON
Had a great experience. Friendly staff, always there to answer questions and to bring you what you need. They had everything in case you forgot to pack something. Great breakfast for free! Great selection to choose from...muffins, eggs, oatmeal, cereal, juices, coffee, great selection.
Amber D.
Columbia, TN
Marriott hotels are usually standard and good if you are on a budget. Customer service is average. It is good for a night or two and is always clean, I just prefer nicer accommodations. There aren't many bed options for a larger group. I would recommend for a short trip with few people.
Brenda T.
Marriot Hotels! oh my where do I start? I have only had wonderful stays in Marriot hotels. Not one single problem have I had on vacation as far as Marriot hotels are concerned. Their attention to detail, cleanliness, customer service is incomparable! I wholly recommend Marriot Hotels.
Jade R.
Leicester , Leicester
I have stayed at a Hilton once and absolutely loved it my favourite part was the spa and how good the staff was, my experience with  customer service has been good, the pros is that it was quiet and private and the cons were that it was out the way, overall I'd say it was a good hotel
Teresa M.
Glasgow
Globetrotter Expert
Very expensive to eat in. Hotel and rooms are nice but didn't think it deserved a 5* rating. Maybe a 4*. would I stay again. Yes but I do think their is better value for money at other hotels. like the Hilton. The Staff are helpful. Would stay more often if it was a little cheaper.
Caitin K.
Dubai
Globetrotter Expert
I enjoyed my visit to this hotel. The receptionists were welcoming and helpful during my stay, providing me tips for the city.  The room itself was very well decorated and designed. The quiet location was certainly appreciated and I had the best sleep in a very comfortable bed.
Amelia C.
I have stayed in several Marriotts, the rooms are always clean and well furnished. The hotels are beautiful and generally pretty big. I have never had a negative service experience at a Marriott. Overall this is a trusted hotel brand that will pretty much be reliable wherever you go.
laura A.
Sunderland, Tyne And Wear
I have stayed at different Marriott hotels across the uk and always enjoyed them. The staff are nice. Food is good, the bedrooms are always beautiful. They are slightly pricey but if you book in advance and do it on a compare hotels rooms website you can normally get a good deal.
Jen Y.
My favourite hotel to visit in London is the Rubens by the palace. It's a beautiful hotel in central london, right next to Buckingham palace. The service is great and the rooms are comfortable. The breakfast is the best I have ever had! Very expensive but well worth the price.
Angeles M.
medellin, colombia
The marriot it's a magical place for visit, enjoy, an try to have a little space for relax. I used the marriot hotel like a three times. My favorite place in the marriot always gonna be his pools, becouse it's awesome. I feel so good when I stay there. it's a place to go back
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?