BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

emily m.
pampatar
Globetrotter Expert
Marriot es para mi una de las mejores opciones para quedarse, de los hoteles de cadena como habitaciones son confortables y te brindan un verdadero descanso, el contra es que no es la opción mas económico con mas ofertas pero es una opción segura para hospedarme porque su calidad es igual en todas partes, su personal en todo momento es amable y atento ha hospedado en varios paises santo domingo, san jose (mi favorito) y caracas  en esta cadena de hoteles y siempre ha quedado satisfecha por su confort
Jasmine A.
The Marriott was the absolutely best hotel I've stayed at so far. Such good services when asked questions no only that they had such a good pool area with a area for the kids to play like with a water play ground and the hotel was just right across the road from DisneyLand. Next time we are to go to America definitely go back there
Holly A.
Guelph, ON
As a professional traveler, I stay in many different types of accommodations. Usually, I'm on a budget and staying in hostels, sharing rooms with many other people. But occasionally, I splurge on a hotel, for time to myself, a super comfy bed to sleep in with a great nights sleep and for a nice long bath or amazing shower or two. I'm always impressed with the friendly staff and the cleanliness of the hotels. I'd recommend staying with the Marriott to anyone!
Antionesha B.
Little Rock, AR
I've been a Marriott Rewards Member for 3 years and I love it! I've been able to collect enough points to pay for our hotel suite the night after our wedding! They always run specials that help you gain more points and you can use points to purchase items! The last big points purchase I made was to buy a Fitbit Alta which I LOVE!
Negulescu L.
The staff was very polite :) and they were very helpfull. We stayed in Romania and the rooms were so clean. Even tho we didn't eat there, I heard from the other guests that they serve diverse courts. We live in Bucharest so we know the town, but the receptionist still asked us if we wanted a guide, he was so polite!!
Roline S.
After I read someone's review I went to visit this hotel. I must say, the entrance was very welcoming. Although the lobby could have a bit more open space, it feels like there is too much stuff. But further, it's awesome. Friendly staff and workers. The food taste heavenly. I would say it sure is a recommended hotel.
Jennifer G.
Mi hotel favorito, gracias a Dios mi familia tiene una acción donde nos dan 1 semana en cualquier Marriot en el mundo y ha sido lo mejor en la vida!! es un paraiso,una atención impecable, las habitaciones super cómodas, amplias y con todo lo que necesitas! amo las ca,mas y almohadas son lo mejor!! 100% recomendad!
Jamie S.
Langley Moor, Durham
Globetrotter Expert
Rooms are great, food is great but most impressive of all was the friendliness of the staff. Very impressed with the cleanliness of the rooms and the breakfast. I plan on staying here again sometime in the future because of the overall good experience!
Cienna T.
Livingston, West Lothian
Pretty much everything about the Marriott is incredible. The service is impeccable, everyone is lovely, and the room itself is one of the most luxurious and comfortable hotel rooms I've stayed in. They provide complimentary toiletries and have really clean and tidy rooms and bedding, which is definitely a must.
Overall, I had a really amazing experience at the Marriott and would definitely recommend if it's within your budget!
Nicole F.
Globetrotter Expert
I stayed at the Marriott in Toronto, I had a studio suite and the room was gorgeous! Unfortunately the coffee maker in my room was broke but when I told the front desk the lady immediately thanked me for telling her, asked what I took in my coffee and went and brought me 2!!! I was so thankful, the hotel went above and beyond for me when we needed extra towels they brought shampoo and conditioner just in case! I recommend this hotel!
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?