BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Reviews (11915)
christina v.
marina, CA
They are usually fairly clean and conveniently located in a prime location that I am visiting. I have never really had an issue with Marriott as a company. The staff is often friendly and gets me checked in and settled quickly. The prices at their bars are however ridiculously priced.
Aling Z.
Valley Vlg, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I've never had a bad experience staying at a Marriott property. Recently, I was on a business trip to China and stayed in properties in Beijing, Shanghai, and Chongqing. The staff was helpful, the room service was great, and the wifi was fast. Couldn't have asked for anything more.
Brittany N.
Los Angeles, CA
I love staying at the Marriott results. I love it so much I own several weeks of time share property. I'm able to travel all around the world and stay in luxery 2 bedroom villas. If a villa isn't available at a destination that I want to stay at then there is always a cozy hotel to stay at. Breakfast is always delicious and the beds are so comfortable. There's nothing like a Marriot comfortable.
Brittnee W.
Amarillo, TX
A bit overpriced in some areas for the quality of the room you get. You can get a nicer room for a fraction of the price at another hotel. The price is always what throws us off but sometimes it has been our only option. But we always have super clean rooms and the staff is always fantastic.
Christina D.
I got an impromptu summer vacation when my AC unit took a poop. I booked a room at the Marriott close to home to escape the Az summer heat and had the best stay. The room was so comfortable and relaxing, with a Starbucks in the lobby that delivered to my room door I never wanted to leave!
Shae C.
The first hotel chain I go to when searching for a place to stay is Marriott Hotels. With affordable prices and multiple hotel chain options, there is always something to suit every family. However I do find it hard to accumulate points for rewards/free stays with their rewards program.
Whitney R.
Columbia, KY
One of my favorite hotels to stay at. The rooms are always clean and neat. I believe they give good price deals as well have wonderful management and room services. I didn't like the hotel as well if continental breakfast was not included. However, overall my stay there is usually pleasant.
Nicole K.
Albany, OR
We've stayed in Marriott hotels multiple times and I'm sure we will again. Although often on the pricey side, I prefer booking Marriott over others when I can find a good deal. One of our stays in Portland was my favorite! We were right down town and it was fun to use valet for the first time! These hotels are always clean and very nice with updated interiors and the staff is always wonderful!
Paige D.
Brookhaven, GA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I stayed at a Mariott hotel in Florida recently and it was pretty nice. The rooms were clean and the staff answered promptly. It wasn't loud even with a large number of people staying there, which was nice. There were 2 pools, indoor and outdoor and I liked having an option. The only things I did not like were how small the gym was and the breakfast, which seemed like it was lazily put together.
Anastasiya A.
Marriott in Poland had quite old furniture and fridge didn't work. I was upset that I had to pay for a better coffee during the breakfast. I thought it would be complimentary in a 4 star hotel.
On the other hand hotel has a really nice leisure centre. There is also a very nice garden.
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?