4.59 / 5 based on 11,937 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
Water was cold in the shower for a long period of time, but very clean, and good spacing.
Great hotels. Great staff. Great people. No complaints at all! Highly recommmend staying!
The best!!' Prices can be pricey but quality is excellent. Great services and great rooms
I can always count on Marriott to provide consistent accommodations and customer service.
Clean and affordable but I found the beds quite uncomfortable and the breakfast was okay
Great for last minute booking really great service nice for a weekend really enjoyed it!
GreAt service, comfy beds and clean rooms to make your stay pleasant and feels like home
The Marriott in Bloomington is a nice budget friendly hotel. Clean rooms and nice staff.
I use to travel a lot and have always stayed at a Marriott!! Love how beautiful they are
Great service prices could be lowered but the beds are comfortable and clean to the eye.
Q & A
What is the difference in suite, resort and hotel?
How many does cost to stay in motel
What are the price ranges ?
Has anyone ever had a bad experience when attending a wedding reception at one of these hotels? I haven't, just curious.
Did you guys know that if you become a Marriott Rewards member you get free wifi in your hotel room? Sign up!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos