Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.59 / 5 based on 11,202 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
I stayed at windsor and it was ridiculously priced. i was overcharged in my room which i was attending a wedding and had to get the groom to get it fixed. the rooms are so dated and small in comparison to other hotels like hilton and malmaison and apex
Stayed in the Marriott in New Jersey mount Arlington a few times this and although rooms are very basic the customer service was outstanding and they are very individual with it. Would recommend for the purpose of just needing to sleep there for commute
Enjoyed the stay. Very clean which is very important to me. Friendly staff . It was just an over night stay so can't really say too much about it . Customer service was good. I love my sleep and had a good night sleep. I would recommend it and was clean
Stayed in the Marriott in Niagara Falls. We had one of the better rooms over looking the Falls and with a jacuzzi. The room was nice. But the room was filthy. So dusty that I was disgusted. Jacuzzi was also dirty didn't feel comfortable even using it.
I stayed here on one vacation in curazao, was a great great experiencie, all the room are very comfortable, I really love all the pillow that they use, the breakfast that the gave us was wonderfull is like a buffet and you can serve whatever you want.
Whenever I go away I tend to stay in a Marriott hotel as I have always received the most amazing service from the staff. The rooms are always incredibly comfortable and my favourite Marriott hotel is the one near Times Square in New York City.
I’ve only stayed in it a once on a 2 day vacation but I got to say I had a blast the customer service was amazing. Are bedroom was so clean came with are own fridge and coffee maker. Had many amenities like pool, hotel, and a free breakfast each day
I'm a traveller had stay in Marriot in UK Glasgow, UK London Heathrow Airport, and Australia Melbourne. All of them worth a five star hotel. Beds are comfy, rooms are clean and quiet. reception is nice, concierge is helpful when asking direction.
I lived in the Marriott hotel in Dubai and I loved everything from the service to my room. I was provided with everything I asked for I recommend Marriott hotels worldwide ad I believe that their services are perfect no matter what country it it
Excelente linea de hoteles, me gusta mucho y siempre es super placentero hospedarme en alguno de ellos porque me fascinan, son exclusivos, con un excelente servicio, muy elegantes, de verdad que me fascina vacacionar en ellos. Gracias, los recomiendo.
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos