BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Jessica C.
Peoria, AZ
Marriott is a bit pricey in general compared to other hotels rated in the same star range. To me I would sooner go with a lower price that provided the same experience. If you're going for an impressive night this will obviously be a great choice but other hotels are far more worth it.
christina v.
marina, CA
They are usually fairly clean and conveniently located in a prime location that I am visiting. I have never really had an issue with Marriott as a company. The staff is often friendly and gets me checked in and settled quickly. The prices at their bars are however ridiculously priced.
Sarina N.
The Marriott is clean and provides amazing service. The beds will give you some of the best nights sleep of your life. Recently I did have a problem at the front desk where a younger employee wouldn't answer questions without being cheeky and mocking us but that was an isolated incident. Usually the staff is amazing and friendly.
Corin M.
I have been staying in Marriott Hotels for as long as I can remember. They have great services and they are always willing to listen to customer feedback. They will make your stay as comfortable as possible and they truly want to help you have the best stay at their hotels as possible.
Matt D.
San Francisco, CA
Recently stayed at the Marriott in wailea Hawaii (Maui). As an ex-consultant we used points and it was the best value I have ever redeemed. The whole resort was just redone and in immaculate shape.

We went in February which is whale season. You could see breaching whales while sitting by the infinity pool and sipping a mai tai.

Getting to the hotel is 30 min from the airport. There is plenty of dining on property. They also have a shuttle than can taking you to surrounding restaurants.

Overall it was a fantastic 5 nights, I will be going back
Shivani N.
This is one of the only hotels I trust and if it is located by where I am vacationing I make sure to book my stay with Marriott. I have been staying at Marriott's since I was a little kid and am loyal to them. They provide exceptional service and are always clean. I've never really encountered any problems with any of the staff or rooms. If you need to stay at a hotel definitely stay at a Marriott!
Emersen R.
I went to the Marriott in the midst of a severe storm. I couldn't get home, it was too dangerous and the power was out everywhere. And then, there was the Marriott. I walked in dripping wet and they immediately asked if I needed a room. Service was prompt, and I even got a discount because I had been out on the roads. They were very kind and hospitable, and I will always remember my experience there.
Chelsea R.
Edgewater, FL
I love staying at Marriotts. I travel for work, so when I have to stay overnight somewhere I always pick a Marriott. The staff is always friendly, they go above and beyond to make you feel important. The Rooms are always spotless, never really hear noise from other rooms. And omg they have the comfiest beds!!!
Tiffany T.
Altoona , IA
My family and I go on lots of vacations and travel a lot. The marriott is always clean. I don't have to worry about taking home unwanted bugs. The rooms are always kept up on. The building are never run down looking and they always feel safe to be in. They can be a little pricey but its worth it.
Anastasiya A.
Marriott in Poland had quite old furniture and fridge didn't work. I was upset that I had to pay for a better coffee during the breakfast. I thought it would be complimentary in a 4 star hotel.
On the other hand hotel has a really nice leisure centre. There is also a very nice garden.
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?