BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Erica S.
Globetrotter Expert
I have fallen in love with the Marriott Hotels this year. When me and my husband got stationed in the east coast we stayed at the Marriott for a while prior to getting our house. And let me tell you I have the best service ever well staying here the whole staff was beyond amazing and so kind I wanted to live there after that experience Marriott Hotels
Natalia L.
Arlington Hts , IL
Globetrotter Expert
Good service and nice rooms with got food. The beds and bedding are very nice and if you need a place to stay I would recommend going there if it’s in the area! Recommend this place for sure!!!!!,!,!,!
Christine B.
Webster, TX
Globetrotter Expert
I've stayed at plenty of Marriott hotels throughout the years and it's always a great and rememberable experience. The two that stand out to me the most are the locations in San Antonio and New Orleans. Rooms are a bit on the more pricey side but worth the comfort. New Orleans has a great system for when you need them to hold your luggage and a great happy hour!
Michaela P.
Yucaipa, CA
By far one of my favorite places to stay. My family has stayed at their Newport vacation club resort 3 times in the past year and we can’t seem to get enough of it. We love that there are so many fun activities for the kids and a movie theater room. The pools are awesome and heated. The rooms are huge. Everything is super nice and we will continue to stay there.
Marisa N.
I am always pleased with Marriott Hotels and use them often in my travels. The beds are always very comfortable and I am ensured to get a good nights sleep. I love the Residence Inns and stayed in one for a few weeks when my house flooded and caused damage. It was nice to be able to make a meal in the room and the breakfast included in the mornings were a perk.
Kristin F.
Nashville
Marriot has been a home away from home for me at times. Traveling for business can be tiring and stressful but I always know Marriot will have a comfortable bed for me to recharge in! Marriot hotel teams are always friendly and professional. I wish Marriot did have some more vegan options on their menus and breakfast spreads so I could really feel at home.
Kathryn H.
Dublin, OH
Traveling is full of unknowns, and that is definitely a big part of the draw of exploring new places.

HOWEVER, when I'm traveling for work, I want to know ahead of time, what the accommodations are going to be like, and that they'll be clean, comfortable, and well appointed.

Marriott hotels checks all of those boxes, and more.
Eve D.
Las Vegas, NV
Globetrotter Expert
There is a Marriott for everyone; from budget to luxury such as the St Regis and Ritz. You get what you pay for but even the basic Courtyard is decent (with a gym, coffee shop, bar and clean) or Springhill Suites which have the bonus of a microwave and fridge in the rooms. I love the Ritz and St Regis for their service, decor, food and overall ambience which are comparable to the Four Seasons.
Emily R.
San Antonio, TX
Globetrotter Expert
I recently moved from Alaska to Texas and during our roadtrip my husband and I looked for hotel chains we know are reputable and we trust Marriott. Our stays at them along the way were great!
Aileen M.
Hoffman Estates
Globetrotter Expert
You can never go wrong with Marriott. We have used them in Florida, but, mostly in our hometown Chicago for a quick getaway. In Florida the property was fabulous. Huge family rooms with more then one bedroom and bathroom. Even washer and dryers. At home we already know we will be in a beautiful place with good service and food when we pick a Marriott.
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?