BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Kirsten R.
Waynesburg, PA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Marriott hotels left a good impression with me. They treat their guests well and knows how to build good relationships with travel agents like me. My recent trip in Manila was amazing thanks to the very comfortable bed in my hotel room and the location was perfect , near the airport.
Angela D.
Overall I usually have a great experience at Marriott. I docked a star because I have had a few not so great experiences. One instance the hotel was under construction and was just a mess to stay in. The staff was very nice but it was what it was. Even though, I would stay at Marriotts in the future if need be.
Tiffany H.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Marriott is Always my first choice when traveling and in search of a hotel. The staff is always pleasant. Most hotels offer continental breakfast. The rooms are nice, spacious and updated. I have not yet stayed at Marriott that was not of great quality. Definitely would recommend
Stefani G.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
The Marriott rooms were pretty big, staffs were just doing their job it seem like! They brought all of our luggage to our room and welcomed us to the hotel! I like their breakfast and the cleanliness of this place! They have a Book of Mormon in every room that was pretty awesome 👏🏼
Jessyka Z.
Boonville, IN
Always a great stay at a Marriott! I’ve stayed in several because of vacation or for work! They’re always spotless and the staff is always so friendly. My favorite part is that they all have a small gym for a work out on the go! Another favorite part?! Free drinks every night!!
Alexandra J.
Lake Worth, FL
We stay at Marriott hotels a LOT. I love how many brands they have and the app is super easy to use. We usually bring our dog and they have many pet friendly locations. Their rating system is easy to understand and the quality is consistent and you know what standard to expect.
Amber R.
We stayed at a Marriott in Georgia. It was great! This hotel had an indoor heated pool, and amazing breakfast buffet and the rooms were extremely clean and comfortable. All for a great price! I would definitely stay in a Marriott again and recommend them to friends and family.
Christina N.
Wapakoneta
Zero recommendations! I use to love this hotel and used it often but I have had the worst experience with them! The customer service is absolutely awful, they do NOT care about their customers who should be treated like family since it is a family oriented hotel! They lack management and management skills! You will never get a call back after you have complained and I seriously wish I would have only given them one star now because this just hashed up some terrible memories from just a few months ago. I am still waiting for the GM in Wapakoneta, Ohio to call me back about our terrible stay, terrible treatment and rude costumer service by an employee and manager!
Hankay H.
N Chesterfld, VA
I was so disappointed with my last stay at a Marriott. I was moving 2400 miles so I had been staying in a lot of hotels and my super eight the night before was way nicer than my Marriott I didn’t even want to take a shower. It was grimy and I felt like I was in a horror movie.
Michelle S.
We stayed in San Antonio for family vacation & we used TownSuites by Marriott. The stay was so comforting & the room was very clean. The location was awesome since we we're very close to everything. The staff was very helpful. We're planning to use them again when we come back.
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?