BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Reviews (11972)
Jena P.
Farmington
I love this chain of hotels for our family of 6. It offers some good discounts on larger rooms for our large family. We have used Marriott for most of our family road trips and the kids love all of the amenities! Great variety of breakfast items as well!
Kori H.
Cadiz
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I had a great experience with this hotel. Everything was very nice and clean. The sheets and blankets were clean and I did not notice anything that wasn’t clean. I cleaned for bed bugs in which I came up with none! That’s always a good thing in my book!
Allyson K.
Saint Charles, MO
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Consistently good hotel chain. I like their customer service line, though it does feel like it takes a long time to get connected to an agent.
Decently priced, great breakfast options! Fitness rooms at most are not that great but overall decent chain!
Eli H.
Dalton
A great place to stay for business or for pleasure. Clean rooms, with a nice and friendly staff. Comfortable beds. Staff make checking in easy. Pro's and cons. Pro - clean relaxing. Cons - having to leave. Yes highly recommended to friends and family
Chemi C.
Grand Prairie, TX
I love Marriott Hotels, I have stayed at many of them in different cities around the country and internationally. The service is superb and the accommodations are very lovely. I would definitely recommend staying with Marriott if you haven’t already.
Hannah M.
I've had a variety of experiences with different Marriott's over the years, and more often than not I'm made to jump through hoops. Most recently though I was especially turned off by Marriott after Hurricane Irma when they sent in a helicopter to evacuate people after the storm, but only those who only have Marriott cards. Screw everybody else, right? I don't agree with that call and for that reason I am canceling my card with Marriott and I don't plan on staying with Marriott again.
Elaina D.
Tallahassee, FL
My boyfriend and I have stayed at Marriott hotels multiple times, we normally stay at the Fairfield Inn and Suites. Very friendly staff, our rooms are always clean and very spacious. They have amazing military discounts! We will be using them again!
Madison E.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Marriott hotels are always very well-kept and clean. I enjoy the continental breakfast at most hotels. Their customer service is normally great. I’ve never stayed at a Marriott hotel that wasn’t nice! I would recommend these hotels to others!
Ana Carolina L.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Very comfortable beds with a good space in the room and the bathroom (knowing that it’s not a first class!). Great staff, good meal options, easy and fast check in and check out. Had no problems at all since I booked the room until I get back home.
Lindsay B.
Mableton
Great hotel for the price. The rooms are always clean, the beds are comfortable and inviting and the staff is helpful! The breakfast is nice, too! The hotels are always placed in places for east access to the tourist places and great food options.
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?