BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Nikki O.
Clayton, NJ
Marriott is a good hotel/condo chain. They are known for being very nice and clean. They're worldwide and are one of the places I prefer to stay when I travel. They usually have great customer service and amenities other hotels would not.
Vivian N.
Oakland, CA
Disclaimer- I am a Marriott Rewards Silver member so I am super loyal to this chain. I recently used my annual voucher for a free night in a $350 suite in Miami (which I could never afford on my own). The room was gorgeous, the staff was friendly, and the accommodations were amazing. Always recommend if it's within your budget.
Sarah P.
San Antonio, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I recently had a very bad experience with a Marriott when I called to inquire about handicap accessibility for my son. I filed a complaint however I do not feel like the issue was handled appropriately considering the severity of the infraction. I will never stay with any Marriott again in the future. Terrible customer service.
Sarah W.
Madison Hts, VA
My husband and I are Marriott rewards members and always look for this chain when traveling. They have so many locations which is nice and are reasonably priced for the quality and service provided. The one time we did have trouble with a reservation (hotel overbooked and had no king bed rooms when we arrived) they made it up to us by moving us to another hotel across the street and giving us a free night at any other Marriott. What great customer service!
Sara M.
Largo, FL
The last Marriott Hotel I stayed in was the Delta Armouries Hotel in London Ontario Canada. Impressive. The decor' is just amazing, the rooms top notch, the staff are friendly, knowledgeable and very accommodating I would definitely recommend staying at this hotel if you are ever in the London Canada area. It is so worth it.
Kelly G.
I travel a lot for work and have been trying to find the best hotel rewards service. Marriott takes the cake. They are always curtious (especially if you have a rewards card), they give the most points per stay. Currently I'm saving up for a honeymoon with my rewards points from traveling for work. Would definitely recommend.
Meghan B.
Louisville, KY
Stayed in a Marriott in Nashville TN, great rooms and décor. Good breakfast. Staff was very accommodating. Location was great and close to downtown. Price was decent. Easy check-In and Check-out. Nearby parking was great. Overall statisfied.
Jennifer W.
Burke, VA
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
My husband and I are Marriott Rewards members and are very pleased with our stays every time, whether we stay at a Courtyard by Marriott or a full-fledged Marriott. The beds are very comfortable, the rooms are always updated, and the dining options are great. Plus, the chain is very kid-friendly. You can't go wrong with Marriott!
Sara F.
Tucson, AZ
Marriott is my favorite hotel brand hands down. They have hotels all around the globe. Every Marriott I have stayed in has been a wonderful experience. Excellent customer service, clean and updated rooms, and always reasonably priced.
meghan m.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I have stayed in Marriot hotels several times and never had any problems! One time my sheets did not smell fresh, but they were changed immediately without any hassle, and they gave me free room service for the night to compensate for their error. I was beyond happy staying here and have stayed at several locations across america
Clarissa D.
Espanola, NM
Which is your favorite Marriott?
Sara B.
Stacy, MN
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Where is the nicest Marriott you have ever stayed in?
Nelya D.
What are the price ranges ?
Stephanie B.
Do all marriott properties offer the complimentary breakfast? Looking for marriott locations in port richey fl but has to have the breakfast bc of crazy scheduling. Thank you in advance!
candace  w.
Clarksville, TN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
How are these hotals and the price for them