BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Nina T.
Atlanta, GA
Hilton chains are always my first choice. Marriot is always my second. Their customer service alone is worth a 5 star. I also like the self checkin stations with people around belong you. Marriot hotels are a trusted brand for me.
Daisy R.
Jamaica, NY
Always have a great stay at the Marriott hotels! Never had a bad experience with them, I've stayed in their hotels in Paris, Mexico, Peru, and some other countries. It's always clean and everyone is always welcoming and attentive
Melinda V.
Springfield, MA
Really nice hotels and great rooms. They aren't too bad budget wise for what you get seeing as you pay almost the same amount for a room at Red Roof or Motel 6 for not as good of a room or service. I would definitely go there again.
Brittany M.
Rockford, IL
I have never had an issue with any Marriott I have stayed at. All of the Marriott hotels I have stayed are extremely clean, and provide excellent customer service all around. The staff is extremely courteous, and they have great amenities. Every Marriott I have been to has had modern rooms, and an above average pool.
Brooke V.
Turner, ME
I love Marriott! I was on a school trip and was staying at one of the more inexpensive Marriott's and a water pipe burst so they upgraded us to the close by, way more expensive, Courtyard Marriott and didn't charge us an extra cent!
Aileen H.
It's an average type hotel. Depending on your location there are Marriott hotels that are not a pleasant. Stayed in one and it's very basic. Nothing that really stands out. Nothing too grand or perhaps I just have high expectations.
Beth S.
Goff, KS
The Marriott we stayed at was always very clean and had good service! The only complaint I had about it was that the bathroom was seriously really really small! it was hard getting ready in the morning with that small of a beth room. Like the toilet was right up against the sing so only one person could be at the sink.
Ayleen V.
Clifton, NJ
The Marriott hotels are beautiful and amazing. I was able to get rooms easily in Germany and France. In each place the rooms were amazing, beds were comfortable and the view was stunning! The hotel was also located never busy streets, which made it easyh to wlak to places. I would go bakc to this hotel in a heart beat!
Lauren A.
Minneapolis, MN
Now with the new Starwood merger, they will have one of the best rewards programs in the industry! They are beautiful and have a variety or options for everyone.
Ashley Y.
Media, PA
Most Marriotts I have found to be very nice and accommodating especially since we are Marriott rewards members. I stay at Marriott frequently for my job and I'm presently surprised most of that time and would definitely recommend.
Jamie A.
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
I don't stay here a lot, but I have stayed several times in past years. Has anyone noticed a decline in rooms and service recently?
Sandra A.
What is the best Marriott in the USA?
Alexandria A.
Sacramento , CA
Has anyone ever stayed at the Marriott out in Puerto Rico? Taking a trip this Spring.
Jennilee K.
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Has anyone stayed at the Clearwater Beach Marriott Suites?
robin N.
Buckeye, AZ
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
How many Marriott allows the reward system? Are there any that do not allow the rewards?