Samantha C.
I can't write enough good things about Marriott. My family has always stayed at Marriott hotels for the customer service, the affordability, and the luxury. I can't wait for the Starwood acquisition to be complete. There's a Marriott for every budget/need. Residence Inn hotels are great for a group of friends, JW for a date night..

Whenever I've had a problem with something, employees don't treat me like I'm an idiot or I am responsible. They are respectful and solve the problem.

For example, one time I arrived with my pregnant cousin to the Renaissance Phoenix, and our room was not ready. She was feeling very nauseous. Instead of making us wait at a restaurant nearby or a lobby, they upgraded us to a suite for the inconvenience. Great customer service.