BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Lourdes V.
Lynnwood, WA
My family and me travel a lot. Marriott hotels do it right for families. The Residence Inn hotel, part of their brand is amazing. The all have FULL SUITES. Which means : full kitchens, stocked with all cooking needs. Full fridge, full ovens (per request) or top stoce range. A seating area within the kitchen. Imagine your own little One Bedroom or Studio Apartment. There is a Living Room area with Pull Out couches in most, two Televisions which works great for the kids and adults to entertain in seprate rooms. They also have laundry facilities, and FREE hot breakfast. And if you stay during the week, they have social evenings. We stayed once at one that grilled burgers, hot dogs and free wine and beer. Others, have maybe different styles but they all do this during the week. They have a program called tots travel and the provide night lights, cribs, and even bath toys. Saftey outlet covers and even baby lotion and shampoo. The rewards are amazing. The rooms are wonderful for big families like ours and it is comfortable if you have pets too. I love Marriott hotels. Courtyards are perfect for a quick travel, they also have great perks like fire pita, bars and more. The Customer Service is amazing and the staff is always so friendly.
joan s.
Weare, NH
The hotel was spotless had clean linens and clean towels. Also had coffee in room and a refrigerator for snacks. Had wake up service. I would highly recommend this hotel. The hotel had free cable tv, complimentary breakfast with a very big selection of fresh fruit, juice of different kinds and a big selection of food. Also had king or queen size beds, extra towels, shampoo, conditioner, free lotion. Also had hair dryer, ironing board and iron.

They have a reward program where if you stay more than one time through the year you will get a free night. Also you join a membership and you get some points off of your airline tickets and if it is your anniversary you get a free stay. You also get so much off of concert tickets and other adventures. Customer service was excellent. Anytime I called for a reservation I always got the best deals. You could call anytime in the middle of the night and someone was always on the phone to help you. They know where all the activities are going on in the town you are going to be in and where everything is located. Very helpful.
Christle W.
We have been a Marriott Rewards member for a few years now and have never used any of the benefits up until July of this year. Upon coming back from vacation on a Sunday morning our AC unit was out in our house and being in Texas it was 100+ degrees outside and inside. With a toddler we had to get a hotel for a couple of days until we got a new ac unit. We decided to use our rewards and it was the best choice. Because it was last minute I had to call to make a reservation, the lady I spoke with was so nice and a great help! We stayed at the local Fairfield Inn and had excellent service. The staff was very friendly and helpful. They made sure we were comfortable and had a great stay. The hotel was very nice and clean including our room. Breakfast was great and ready before we had to leave for work. I hope all Marriott hotels are like the one we stayed at.
Vanessa L.
Danville, VT
I really enjoy the Marriot Courtyard in Middlebury, VT. My family and I visit frequently and always get exceptional service. The staff is super friendly and accommodating. Myself and extended family were staying there and it happened to be my daughters 4th birthday. We started by having a small pool party and in Oct it is cold so the indoor pool and Jacuzzi is a plus! I then explained to the staff in the kitchen area that I would like to have lunch and cut a small cake. The kitchen staff and even the Manager pitched in and helped everything run so smooth. I forgot the candles and the Manager said not a problem, she had some available!! We were 6 adults and 8 children and I cannot give them enough praise for there outstanding team work in making this a special birthday for my little girl. Thanks!! Kindest, Tinoco Family
Kathryn W.
Ashland, KY
We stayed in a Marriott in Monaco right on the water and close to Monte Carlo. I can't say enough about the customer service here. For one, they drove us into town and the casinos whenever we wanted. Secondly, I couldn't believe their service on the day we left. I accidentally left my passport in my hotel room and we were on the way to the train station. Our car driver called the hotel and Marriott came right to us! My driver and the Marriott employee ended up doing a hand-off with my passport in the middle of a roundabout! It looked like something out of a movie and I was able to catch my train to Paris in time. We also stayed at another Marriott in London and I will say this is the status quo for their customer service. They go above and beyond for their clients. Marriott is my top preference when I travel.
Suleidy V.

They offer a high range of services. Rooms, suites, facilities are great, service, hotel workers are usually very friendly and friendly. Very attentive. Seriously, at every destination, I try to stay at a Marriot hotel for the comfort, tranquility, luxury and friendliness of the service. They are my favorites on every trip. I recommend them. My family and I travel on holidays and our first choice is always MARRIOT because they are ideal for a family atmosphere and at the same time very elegant but at a good cost. It's all in one! The facilities are excellent, the attention and service are always the best. They are always well located and within reach of everyone. I will honestly continue to use this chain of hotels and recommend it to everyone.
riz z.
Flushing, NY
This property is very nice, and we felt, less congested than other surrounding hotels on the busiest night of the year at Disneyland, New Years Eve!! We were on the 9th floor and could see the top of the fireworks happening at Disney. If this is a priority, you should stay at a hotel with a view. The $5 all day shuttle was ideal - and a deal maker for us without a car. When they say you can walk, keep in mind, you've been pounding pavement all day and it's not across the street.....so glad we had the shuttle. The reason for not the top rating is the bathrooms in the rooms for 4 are surprisingly small - we had two people in the room and it was tight with one small little sink/counter area. Small toilet/shower area as well.
Maggie D.
San Diego, CA
We stayed in a Marriott in Monaco right on the water and close to Monte Carlo. I can't say enough about the customer service here. For one, they drove us into town and the casinos whenever we wanted. Secondly, I couldn't believe their service on the day we left. I accidentally left my passport in my hotel room and we were on the way to the train station. Our car driver called the hotel and Marriott came right to us! It looked like something out of a movie and I was able to catch my train to Paris in time. We also stayed at another Marriott in London and I will say this is the status quo for their customer service. They go above and beyond for their clients. Marriott is my top preference when I travel.
Samantha G.
Rncho Cordova, CA
My boyfriend stays at a lot of different hotels for work, and I honestly believe the majority of the time, he stays at Marriotts. The reason I am giving it 4 star, is because he stayed at the Marriott in Rogue, OR and our company van was broken into and the hotel did nothing to help any of the victims. They had no cameras, and offered no real help to the case. Over 3 cars in the lot were hit, and although I do know it wasn't the hotel's fault, I would think a hotel company such as Marriott would have cameras around their buildings or in their parking lot areas. Other than that, the stays are nice, the hotel is okay, but they offer great deals sometimes and you just can't pass them up.
Carlie H.
Alamo, CA
Staying at the Marriott wherever we go is the perfect solution. We recently stayed at the Marriott in Kansas City... my uncle was sick and we were there a few times while he was in the hospital. The hotel staff was so amazing, they remembered us the second time that we had to visit, and they knew that it was because our uncle was sick… So they sent a basket to our room of treats and goodies that would make our stay more sweet. They included a hand written note that was so thoughtful and truly above and beyond what most hotels would do. We were so impressed with the service that we wrote to corporate so that they were aware of what gems they had on their staff.
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?