Marriott Hotels

by Marriott

#1 in Hotels

Are there any new rules for staying in hotels since Covid? Marriott Hotels ?
How is their costumer services?
Is this hotel expensive? Is it worth to rent for 2 nights?
Start your review of Marriott Hotels!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
...tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer servicein reviews
Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room.in reviews
Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)in reviews
I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive.in reviews
I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel.in reviews
Devi S.
Temple Hills, MD
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Marriott Hotels uploaded by Devi S.
The best place to rest. They have the best pillows in the world wowwww you can never sleep again unless you go back to the Marriot. their spaces are comfortable organized at this time everything is marked on the floor for social distance. Thermal pool, Bar, tables to eat, breakfast is good. I recommend it. Marriott Hotels #travels #Places #Love #happyhour #cheers #food #beer
Tiffany N.
Ennis, TX
Marriott Hotels uploaded by Tiffany N.
We love the Marriott hotels, we have the Marriott chase Marriott rewards credit card to build up points to get free rooms to help cut the cost of vacation! Our favorite place is the Marriott resort in San Antonio! They have so many fun activities planned, and the boys LOVE the water park and sand area! They also have really good places to eat! You literally never have to leave! I also suggest getting a room on the first floor so you can just walk right out to the swim park area!MarriottChase Marriott Rewards
Cindy L.
San Francisco, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Marriott Hotels uploaded by Cindy L.
Happy Memorial Day everyone! Absolutely beautiful day waking up at this amazing hotel and even better when it’s in San Diego close to the beach 🏖 5 starts !and my totally recommendation.
Heather A.
Norwalk, OH
1,466 reviews
Marriott Hotels uploaded by Heather A.
I have always been partial to Marriott hotels. So clean, stylish, lots of amenities. Spacious rooms and suites. I really miss travel. We haven't traveled outside of our state since before Covid last March and only day trips, no over night stays. Here's to dreaming of warmer weather and long vacations!
Amanda F.
Daytona Beach, FL
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Marriott Hotels uploaded by Amanda F.
My family frequently stays at Marriott locations when we travel for family vacations, particularly locations offerings two bedroom suites to fit our large family. As Bonvoy members, we find that they are super accommodating & have only been disappointed by one location out of our 5 stays in the last year. We just arrived home from the Sand Key resort in Clearwater beach & are already looking forward to returning for another stay next month! Definitely sign up for Bonvoy rewards & choose Marriott for your future travels 🧳
Lisa W.
Clovis, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Marriott Hotels uploaded by Lisa W.
Love Marriott Hotels! They are always a high standard. I have stayed in many different locations and many different brands. This is the Marriott in Palm Desert spectacular resort. The Vacation resorts (timeshare) are excellent too.
Shalayna G.
Petal, MS
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
I stayed at the Marriott in New Orleans Louisiana during a business trip. The building structure was gorgeous and welcoming, and the lobby was nice they had plenty of lines to check in and out of for convenience. They have a bar centerfold so you can get drinks right there they also have a restaurant on site. The room was kind of small but had nice furniture there was two sitting chairs, nightstand, desk with computer chair and also a dresser. The bathroom was spacious and stocked with toiletries the bathtub was big and had nice water power when taking a shower. The view from the windows are amazing and they keep the windows washed she could see clearly.
Anastasia N.
Sylmar, CA
I'm probably biased when it comes to Marriot hotels because i know someone who works there, but i have never had a bad experience staying in their hotels. Customer service was always great. Room was always clean and smelled nice. I would recommend highly staying in a Marriot hotel.
vanessa D.
Abilene, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Marriott Hotels uploaded by vanessa D.
Marriott Hotels uploaded by vanessa D.
With life getting slowly back to normal we have stayed at several Marriott hotels this year. We are Bon Voy members and have chosen the Marriott family of hotel due to their cleanliness, friendliness, and availability during our COVID travels. Recently we stayed at the New Orleans Marriott, Gaylord Texan and the Adolphus in downtown Dallas. We hope to continue traveling and hope Marriott continues to impress!
Cierra A.
Draper, UT
Marriott Hotels uploaded by Cierra A.
I stayed at one of their locations in Phuket, Thailand and wow was the our stay amazing. The room service was out of this world, the pools were super clean and kept in great shape and the over all view from the hotel and room was AMAZING. The sunsets were stunning here as well. Only thing bad about this location was that it was on the other side of the party, so if you are looking for a couple days to relax at the beach and pool then this is a great pick for you.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jolene L.
Springfield, OR
il y a un an
Graceful J. il y a un an
I work for Marriott, some locations are closed. Most have pools and gyms closed and ones that offer breakfast have to go bags for guests. Everything is set up to keep social distancing and I know here in New York, masks are required within the lobbies and hallways of the hotel.