Married to Medicine

by Married to Medicine

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Married to Medicine!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I love reality shows like these so I watch most of them!in 1 review
I saw a few episodes of the first season and decided not to tune in.in 1 review
However, I will be tuning in to the next season of Married to Medicine.in 1 review
3 years agoLake Elsinore, CA
I like this show , some people don't like drama, I don't like drama in my own life but like watching it on tv, and this has the right amount , my favorite person is dr. Jackie she's the only really sensible one
5 years agoLithonia, GA
The show honestly isn't that great. I saw a few episodes of the first season and decided not to tune in. I made the mistake of watching the reunion as I cleaned my room one day and got hooked. I am invested now, but if they decided to do a major cast shake up I would be one.
5 years agoPort Arthur, TX
This show is okay. Not the best show on Bravo, but definitely not the worst. For some reason, the amount of physical fights has escalated on the majority of Bravo shows and I don't like it. However, I will be tuning in to the next season of Married to Medicine.
5 years ago
This show is a little ridiculous. watched a few minutes and it was about money, fame and rich doctor husbands. How the wives spend there days gossip and spending money no thank you.
5 years agoSeekonk, MA
Boring! I watched a couple of episodes but couldn't get into it. I did learn that people with money can sometimes behave as badly as people without money! Their no different......
5 years agoHolly Springs, NC
I watched a full season this time around for the first time. It's full of drama as most reality TV is, but I just couldn't stop watching. I will be watching next season.
3 years agoHazel park, MI
This show was sort of a spin off of the real housewives but with doctors and medical careers. It seemed a bit annoying at times. The girls were always fighting.
5 years agoPeoria, IL
This show is not that great. It is a sad depiction of women fighting. These women are doctors or doctors' wives, they should not be acting the way they do.
5 years agoDepew, NY
This show is crazy. I feel as though they are always fighting- which I do not find professional especially sense they are all so intelligent as doctors.
5 years ago
Yet another ridiculous show about rich snobby mean women with drama. That about sums it up. If that something your into great. If not, STAY AWAY!