BY MARRIED TO MEDICINE

• "I love reality shows like these so I watch most of them!" in 1 review
  • "However, I will be tuning in to the next season of Married to Medicine." in 1 review
  • "I saw a few episodes of the first season and decided not to tune in." in 1 review
Barbara B.
Irvine, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I like this show , some people don't like drama, I don't like drama in my own life but like watching it on tv, and this has the right amount , my favorite person is dr. Jackie she's the only really sensible one
Capri S.
Lithonia, GA
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
The show honestly isn't that great. I saw a few episodes of the first season and decided not to tune in. I made the mistake of watching the reunion as I cleaned my room one day and got hooked. I am invested now, but if they decided to do a major cast shake up I would be one.
Keyondra M.
Port Arthur, TX
This show is okay. Not the best show on Bravo, but definitely not the worst. For some reason, the amount of physical fights has escalated on the majority of Bravo shows and I don't like it. However, I will be tuning in to the next season of Married to Medicine.
Michelle P.
This show is a little ridiculous. watched a few minutes and it was about money, fame and rich doctor husbands. How the wives spend there days gossip and spending money no thank you.
Vanya J.
Seekonk, MA
Boring! I watched a couple of episodes but couldn't get into it. I did learn that people with money can sometimes behave as badly as people without money! Their no different......
Phaedrea W.
Holly Springs, NC
I watched a full season this time around for the first time. It's full of drama as most reality TV is, but I just couldn't stop watching. I will be watching next season.
Nicole D.
This show was sort of a spin off of the real housewives but with doctors and medical careers. It seemed a bit annoying at times. The girls were always fighting.
Shayla G.
Peoria, IL
This show is not that great. It is a sad depiction of women fighting. These women are doctors or doctors' wives, they should not be acting the way they do.
Ashley D.
Depew, NY
This show is crazy. I feel as though they are always fighting- which I do not find professional especially sense they are all so intelligent as doctors.
Breanne B.
Yet another ridiculous show about rich snobby mean women with drama. That about sums it up. If that something your into great. If not, STAY AWAY!