BY MARRAKESH

Earthly Body makes the best all-natural beauty products. Marrakesh Shampoo is very beneficial to anyone with any type of hair. The shampoo is full of nutrients that do wonders for hair. Some of the ingredients include hemp seed oil, argan oil, willow bark extract, meadowsweet extract, chaparral extract, and olive leaf extract. With Marrakesh Shampoo, your hair will be perfectly nourished without your hair appearing greasy. It is gentle enough to use every time you shower. Features: Original Moroccan Night fragrance. All-Natural ingredients. No harsh chemicals. Shines and hydrates hair. Alcohol free. Sulfate free. Paraben free. Cleanses using rich botanicals. Moisturizes damaged and color-treated hair. Dimensions: 8oz *Note - Bottle does not come with pump* - All dimensions listed are approximations. see more...

Holly M.
Waverly, OH
Love the scent of this shampoo! It is very hydrating and leaves your hair feeling soft and healthy without weighing it down. My hair is medium density and wavy, it works wonders on my hair!
Samantha S.
Manheim, PA
This shampoo is AMAZING! This entire brand is so awesome. You have to get used to the product, it does not create suds or the "squeaky clean" feeling that those that strip your hair do.
Kathy D.
This is Awesome! Leaves hair feeling soft and shiny, changes the entire texture. loved it, its kinda costly but if you can afford it..get it. its worth it.
Alexandra B.
This stuff is amazing. I got a sample from my local beauty store and it makes my hair so soft and nice. It's expensive, but it's worth it.
Sarah B.
Oak Park, MI
I received a sample of this shampoo and it was awesome. I love how soft my hair felt! It is really expensive though!
Jackie M.
I'm trying to go all natural with my hair and I need a shampoo that's healthy.. I would love to give this a try