BY MARRAKESH OIL

Earthly Body has combined argan oil with the nourishing and moisturizing benefits of Hemp Seed Oil to create a unique haircare elixir, Marrakesh Oil. see more...

Karen W.
Louisville, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is for the spray oil. It's a leave in treatment & detangler. I got the dreamsicle scent & it smells straight up like the orange ice cream!!!
It's a Argan oil & help oil spray that helps to fix your hair & help prevent damage in the future.
I got it at cosmoprof when I went to go buy color to fix my unfortunate orange bleach job & the girl who worked there recommend it.
It works well & I'll definitely buy it again.
Cynthia P.
Phoenix, AZ
This was their first argon oil that I was introduced in their line; then I found their other oil on Amazon!!! I will never be without this brand of oil for my hair ever again and I've been using this for numerous years! Please keep up the great work.
Amber N.
Killeen, TX
I use this on my hair a lot. I like the way it smell. I like to rub it into my hands and apply to the end of my hair. It leaves my hair feeling soft and smooth.
Judith Z.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This oil is great for your hair... it helps and lives it so soft and ready to Style... it really works......
Leila G.
Thompson, MB
10/10. Smell is amazing there’s nothing like it, it’s almost intoxicating. Purchased at a local hair salon for a decent price. It lasted me a long time and kept my hair so frizz free and soft. Would purchase again
Iris M.
Coral Springs, FL
Young Living Essential Oils Thieves Spray 2 pack what is the huge hype behind this brand? Is it worth it?
Karen W.
Louisville, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Has anyone else tried the dreamsicle scent??!!