Marrakesh Marrakesh X Original Leave-in Treatment & Detangler with Hem uploaded by Marleigh K.

BY MARRAKESH

Solve all the hair problems you'll ever have. The luxurious elixir can be sprayed anto dry or towel dried hair to work its natural Moroccan magic. Marrakesh X does 10 X-traodinary things! Detangles, Controls Frizziness, Moisurises all hair types Strengthens hair, Seals in hair colour, Prevents split ends Protects hair during thermal styling, Gives brilliant shine Shields hair from sun & wind, Absorbs quickly without greasiness. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Heather H.
Love the quality of this product and how it leave my hair looking/feeling healthier. The only real downside is the smell. I love great smelling hair products and this one is very, well, "earthy". Not that it smells bad, it's just not my preferred scent.
Kelly G.
I love this product, smells earthy and wonderful! Moisturizing and not heavy on my hair. I get a lot of compliments on how good it smells.
Jenna W.
Love love love it and it smells amazing I've had it for a few years since my hair dresser recommended it
Stacy A.
Medina, OH
This makes my hair feel so soft and healthy! It has a very wonderful smell also!
Danielle F.
I have a medium length extremely fit care that tangle super easily. Just a couple of spritzes of this when I get out of the shower and my hair detangles effortlessly and dries quickly with a really soft finish. I love this stuff...I wash my hair every three days and I have been using the same bottle for six months.
Adla A.
Cypress, CA
I love using this when my hair is dry. This voice for anyone who has dry hair it's very expensive. I bought this in a salon store. It's very gentle has a nice scent to it. I do recommend others buying this.