Personal CareMarrakesh
X High Tide Leave-In Treatment and Detangler with Hemp and Argan Oils, 4 Ounce

by Marrakesh

A detangling leave-in treatment spray Contains Argan Kernal & Cannabis Hemp Seed Oil Adds exceptional moisture & shine to hair Regulates frizzy hair & prevents split ends Shields hair against thermal styling sun & wind damage Consolidates hair while locking in hair color Infused with a coconut & verbena scent that awakens your senses Dissolves rapidly into hair without greasiness Hair appears soft smooth & healthy looking Perfect for all hair types Product Line: Marrakesh - Hair CareProduct Size: 118ml/4 oz.

Is this better for straight hair or curly?
Does this work? How does it leave your hair?
Start your review of Marrakesh Marrakesh X High Tide Leave-In Treatment and Detangler with Hemp and Argan Oils, 4 Ounce!
Phoebe N.
London, UK
Absolutely the best detangler/leave in conditioner I've ever used. Leaves your hair perfectly soft and brushable, with an amazing scent too. I've used other products from this brand but the spray detangler is by far my favorite.
leah C.
Fresno, CA
Loveee this spray makes my hair much better once i apply i use for my daughters hair too!
Melissa R.
Martinez
This is one of my favorite detanglers! It leaves my hair so soft and easy to brush through. It also smells amazing which is a huge bonus!
Dana D.
Jackson
I have corse blonde hair and a lot of it I also have balayage Color treated hair and recently had a baby so my hair is falling out and extra tangly and difficult to manage. I really did not think there was a product that would help me be able to brush my hair without pulling a ton of it out but I started using this and it is the most amazing product on the planet. Highly recommended and worth every penny also it smells amazing. Does not make my hair greasy at all. You only need a few spritzes and the bottle is pretty large it will last long time.
Erika E.
This Argan and hemp oil is perfect for my girlfriends curly hair! It leaves her curls defined and helps tame the frizz! It also smells super good which is a huge benefit considering how much she uses it! Definitely recommend this to anyone with curls!
Alexis S.
Santa Maria, TX
I i have very dry hair and this works good for me gives my hair life that it never had.
Emily M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I adore this stuff! It smells great, It's a great price and it works amazing! I use their whole line!
Maritza A.
long beach , ca
Love using this in my hair, you can never go wrong with argan oil in a hair product !!!!!!!! :)
aditi B.
New Delhi, India
Leaves my hair shiny and smooth. I love every product basically which contains argan oils.
Karen K.
Love it 😍 works like magic, the scent is great, leaves my hair soft and fresh. Makes me want to shower so I re-use it