Marrakesh Marrakesh X Dreamsicle Leave-In Treatment and Detangler with Hemp and Argan Oils, 4 Ounce uploaded by Cecilia m.

BY MARRAKESH

Buy on JCPenney*
Anna L.
I love all hemp products. I've never had am issue with any hemp products. I love this and it does help detangle your hair very well.
Cecilia m.
Hemet, CA
I'm a hairstylist and I use professional products all the time but this leave in conditioner is by far the best it smells great and leaves the hair freeze free and so soft I can't comb my hair without it not only those it untangle my hair but it moisturizers and repairs it and it has argan oil as well I recommend it to anyone.
Nicole J.
This brand does no wrong! And this product lives up to its description. Try it!