Marrakesh Hair Care Original Skin Butter uploaded by Luminita C.

BY MARRAKESH HAIR CARE

Shea butter contains vitamin a,e and f to nourish and soften skin. Hemp seed oil quickly moisturizes and conditions the skin. Highly concentrated creamy formula that feels silky smooth. see more...

Chelsey P.
Review for: Marrakesh Hair Care Original Skin Butter more...
I'm on my third tub of this. It's a very highly underrated product in my opinion. The smell, the texture and the results are amazing. I love everything about this body butter. It's a light whipped texture, but a little goes a long way. The scent could be a little overwhelming for some, but I like a good scented lotion because I don't wear a lot of actual spray perfumes. I always get compliments when I wear it. Will continue to buy from this company.
Carrie L.
I have used this as it came in a package with hair products. I like it, feels nice on my skin. The scent is a little strong which is why I gave 4 stars not 5