Marrakesh Hair Care Oil uploaded by Monica R.Marrakesh Hair Care Oil uploaded by Kaitlyn M.

BY MARRAKESH HAIR CARE #78 in Body Oil

Our rejuvenating blend of nutrient rich Argan Oil, from Morocco, and ultra fortifying Hemp Seed Oil significantly improves hair condition and texture. Leaves hair feeling silky smooth with a healthy, frizz free, glossy shine. Cuts drying time in half. see more...

• Where can you find this product it's no longer at my local sallys1 Answers
Paulina M.
Chico
Review for: Hightide Light more...
Have been wanting to try this product out for a while now. The blend of nutrient-rich Argan Oil, from Morocco, and it has ultra fortifying Hemp Seed Oil to improve hair condition and texture. It’s supposed to Leave your hair silky smooth without being frizzy. Has a glossy shine, and totally cuts drying time in half.
Jessica B.
This oil is very good for your scalp and it's cheap and it will promote hair growth. It worked for me and I have very try hair and this oil helped it make it very moisturized.
Monica R.
Bixby, OK
I received this product as a gift & have fallen in love with it! It smells amazing & keeps my hair in line during the humid days in my area of the US. I only use a little bit and it goes a long way.
Kylie K.
Tustin, CA
Did not care for this product. I applied after washing my hair. I only applied a few drops to the palms of my hands and massaged into my hair, left my hair very oily and it took several washes to get it out.
Yolanda S.
Waco
THERE ARE SO MANY GREAT OILS OUT HERE FOR YOUR HAIR I HAVE TRY SOME AND THEY WORK PRETTY GOOD BUT I HAVE NOT HEARD OF THIS PRODUCT BUT I WOULD LOVE TO TRY IT
Anastasia C.
Ames, IA
When i was coloring my hair this helped it feel like real hair again. It was very moisturizing and my hair was shiny.
Laura D.
Mesa, AZ
Absolutely love this hair care oil, it leaves my hair healthier, shinnier, and longer over time.
Marina B.
This hair oil is not too heavy for my hair and it smells amazing. A little goes a long way
An P.
Billings, MT
Makes my hair sooo soft and super shiny it has a great smell and I use it every day
Kaitlyn M.
Innisfil , ON
I had never really used a hair oil before as I have fairly thin hair that becomes easily oily - this one changed my feelings. One pump applied from mid hair shaft to the ends, while damp, leaves my hair soft and shiny and fairly frizz free - but mostly I notice a huge difference in long term softness between washes and a visible boost in a healthier appearance to my hair.
Tylor B.
Mesa, AZ
Where can you find this product it's no longer at my local sallys