Marrakesh Hair Care Oil uploaded by Monica R.Marrakesh Hair Care Oil uploaded by Kaitlyn M.

BY MARRAKESH HAIR CARE #83 in Body Oil

Our rejuvenating blend of nutrient rich Argan Oil, from Morocco, and ultra fortifying Hemp Seed Oil significantly improves hair condition and texture. Leaves hair feeling silky smooth with a healthy, frizz free, glossy shine. Cuts drying time in half. see more...

• Where can you find this product it's no longer at my local sallys1 Answers
Kylie K.
Tustin, CA
Did not care for this product. I applied after washing my hair. I only applied a few drops to the palms of my hands and massaged into my hair, left my hair very oily and it took several washes to get it out.
Monica R.
Bixby, OK
I received this product as a gift & have fallen in love with it! It smells amazing & keeps my hair in line during the humid days in my area of the US. I only use a little bit and it goes a long way.
Anastasia C.
Ames, IA
When i was coloring my hair this helped it feel like real hair again. It was very moisturizing and my hair was shiny.
Laura D.
Mesa, AZ
Absolutely love this hair care oil, it leaves my hair healthier, shinnier, and longer over time.
Marina B.
This hair oil is not too heavy for my hair and it smells amazing. A little goes a long way
Jessica B.
This oil is very good for your scalp and it's cheap and it will promote hair growth. It worked for me and I have very try hair and this oil helped it make it very moisturized.
Yolanda S.
Waco
Beauty Junkie Expert
THERE ARE SO MANY GREAT OILS OUT HERE FOR YOUR HAIR I HAVE TRY SOME AND THEY WORK PRETTY GOOD BUT I HAVE NOT HEARD OF THIS PRODUCT BUT I WOULD LOVE TO TRY IT
An P.
Billings, MT
Makes my hair sooo soft and super shiny it has a great smell and I use it every day
Christie K.
Lower Sackville, NS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have used this oil quite a few times. The smell is nice and it does give sheen to the hair but, I found it didn't help with frizziness.
Tylor B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this hair care oil, my hair was smoothr and shinier. Will definitely use again
Tylor B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where can you find this product it's no longer at my local sallys