BY MARRAKESH HAIR CARE

Our blend of nutrient-rich Argan Oil, from Morocco, fortifying Hemp Seed Oil and New Advanced Strengthening Protein for superior reconstruction, improves internal strength and repairs cuticle damage. Revitalizes dry, damaged and distressed hair with added glossy shine and manageability. see more...

Lena C.
Lutz, FL
Love this product. Nourishes. Repairs. Strengthens. And overall fixes hair issues. It’s very easy to use and reasonably priced. It’s effectiveness is visible after just one use. I recommended this to anyone needing some hair love
Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
I was first introduced to Marrakesh hair products when I signed up for FabFitFun over a year ago. I bought the Marrakesh Hair Masque about 2 months ago and couldn't be happier with it. It makes your hair extremely soft, smooth & shiny and the scent is wonderful. I would definitely recommend.
Kristen H.
Sacramento, CA
I’m in love with this mask. It’s hydrating, smells amazing and is lite weight. I love using these products on my clients and they love the smell and how the hair feels after using this!