Marrakesh Color Care Leave-In Detangler uploaded by Alicia M.Marrakesh Color Care Leave-In Detangler uploaded by Megan C.

BY MARRAKESH

Marrakesh Color Care Leave-In Detangler - NEW - - see more...

Jessie R.
Saint Cloud, FL
I received a full size of this product in a subscription box. With a name like Marrakesh I expected a more exotic heady scent but the scent of this whole line that they call "Original Scent" is light, crisp and fresh. This leave in conditioner is also a detangler. It's lightweight and does leave hair looking oily, I have also used it when I just want to refreshed my fair without using a dry shampoo and it works amazingly well on completely dry hair.
Sarah Z.
Literally BEST leave in conditioner I've ever used. Smells SOOOOO good!! When I run out of conditioner in the shower, I don't fret because this stuff is amazing! You'd never know I didn't have conditioner. Not cheap, but not expensive either. For the amazing work it does, I would pay anything for it!
Megan C.
Hebron, KY
I recently bleached my hair and this product has been a lifesaver! When I get out of the shower I spray it all through my hair and it feels so silky. It also has a pleasant scent that is not too overpowering! Recommend it to everyone!