BY MARQUES DE CACERES

Natalia H.
Natalia H.
Orlando, FL
This is one of my all time favorite wines ever! It's definitely on the dryer side but it's not too too dry. It's not exactly sweet but there's definitely not such a harsh liquor taste to it. My family especially loves using this to make Sangria (highly recommended if you like sweeter and softer alcoholic beverages)
Adolfo F.
Adolfo F.
Debary, FL
Bold, no-nonsense, tasteful wine. This is perfect for a meat-based dinner, chocolate or other complex flavors. The pricing is good for what you get, and you will definitely want to open another bottle of it, once the first has been happily emptied
New M.
New M.
salt lake city, utah, UT
Perfect brand, Perfect wine, Perfect year, Marques de Caceres has been for a long time a top wine to have and more affordable than other, having consume it several times i can guarantee that is a easy going and tasty wine that for its price and excellent quality is just great!!!
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
Columbus, OH
It's a pretty dry Rioja, I don't LOVE tannic reds... And this has great flavor notes, but the tannins in my mouth after 1 whole glass leave me wanting water instead of another glass.
Bianca B.
Bianca B.
Fort Wayne , IN
Happy Hour Expert
Dark and dry...just like my humor. What a delicious find! Smooth & Bold.... but best of all doesn't give me a headache like some wines.
Vanessa C.
Vanessa C.
This is a fantastic wine! Definetly a must try ! My husband introduced me to it years ago and always take it to people for gifts! It's not too dry or butter! It's just right and smooth
Yasmin G.
Yasmin G.
This is a really good, smooth red wine and you can't beat the price! Much better than some expensive wines I've tried in the past.
Vanessa S.
Vanessa S.
Phoenix , AZ
Was recommended this wine by a fellow blogger, I must say I do enjoy it! I am not a big fan of red wine but it tasted great
Flora Z.
Flora Z.
Never have i tried this drink but would like to one day. What does it taste like?
nowall n.
Is it any good
Amber G.
Amber G.
Starkville, MS
What does it taste like? Is it sweet?