ElectronicsVideo Games & ConsolesConsoles & Gaming Accessoriesnone
Marpac Rohm Portable White Noise Sound Machine, Electronic, White, 37 Ounce

Marpac Rohm Portable White Noise Sound Machine, Electronic, White, 3.7 Ounce

by none

Masks Noise - cancel out noises that might disturb or distract, for improved sleep and concentration. 3 Sound Options - Bright white noise, deep white noise and gentle surf. Portable - Perfect for travel and on-the-go use (includes lanyard for easy handling or hanging). Rechargeable - Convenient USB charging (USB cable included). Guarantee - Backed by a one-year limited factory warranty and the always exceptional Marpac customer service promise. From Marpac, makers of the beloved Dohm-DS All-Natural White Noise Sound Machine, comes Rohm, a portable electronic sound machine suitable for travel or on-the-go use. This compact portable unit is designed to mask noises anywhere, at any time. Rohm creates a soothing, consistent sound environment for sleep, privacy, or concentration. Night or day, wherever you may be, Rohm lets you take control of your sound environment so you can live (or sleep) your very best life, uninterrupted.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Marpac Rohm Portable White Noise Sound Machine, Electronic, White, 3.7 Ounce!
Susanna S.
Missouri City, TX
This was absolutely a lifesaver when I was traveling or out With my little kids. Are used to on their stroller and it works like a charm. I also used it in our car and I used it to hang on their crib when we were traveling and stayed at a hotel or house. It’s very portable and it is very loud for its size.
Kelli T.
Conshohocken, PA
Have not even heard of this before. Would love to try one. Leaving a review for feedback!
Megan S.
This product is a lifesaver when you have an infant! I really struggled with getting my oldest to sleep this product really helped set the mood in her nursery. It has three different sounds and you can turn on white noise rain and One other. But I can’t recommend it enough
Kelly S.
Cumming, GA
Gamer Expert Level 1
We use this with my son daily. It has great quality audio and cancels out a lot of background noise. We use this in the car and at the grocery store to minimize the sound levels.
Andrea N.
Minneapolis, MN
This little sound machine packs a punch and is easily portable as the name suggests. If you need a little white noise to fall asleep this is a must have to take on trips! It hardly takes up any room and works like a charm.
Halley C.
Purchased at: Amazon
I have been a huge fan of full size dohm machine and this portable version did not disappoint. This machine is chargeable and keeps its charge for a long time. The sound is perfect and keeps my baby asleep.
Terry B.
Wellington, FL
My daughter loves this. We use it every night to help her go to sleep and stay sound asleep. Very convenient that it’s portable, so you can take with you on trips.
Jennifer F.
Madisonville, LA
This is THE best travel sound machine. The sound options are great, the noise level is amazing and the battery lasts at least two nights. My husband and I love and we use it for our baby, too. I recommend it to everyone. Light and compact, super easy to use! Worth the price.
Alyssa T.
Santaquin, UT
If you have a baby and you plan to go anywhere this is a must! My baby loves the sound machine so much and keep him calm when running errands and on car rides.
Shabana I.
Marpac Rohm Portable White Noise Sound Machine, Electronic, White, 3.7 Ounce uploaded by Shabana I.
Must have if you have a baby that you want to sleep through the night. 3 white noise sounds. Portable so you can bring with you in the car, store or Grandmas house. Help tour baby sleep through the night. Must have

Looking for your answer?