Marlowe. No. 023 Hand Cream 3 oz

by Marlowe

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Marlowe. No. 023 Hand Cream 3 oz!
How would you rate this product?
Tricia D.
Schwenksville, PA
Love this hand cream. I wash my hands often because of my job, so they get very dry and cracked. This lotion goes on smooth and drys quick (which is important since I wear nitrile gloves). It leaves my hands soft and has a pleasant smell.
Austin M.
Pittsburgh, PA
I live in a cold northern climate and that makes my hands really dry in the winter. This product is a great addition to your moisture regimen if you have the same problem. It isn't oily and absorbs really quickly
Lets G.
Truly an amazing product, does as it states. Leaves your hands feel smooth and hydrated, most amazing part about this product is that you don’t have to use as much. Will most likely last you a while depending on your usage!

Looking for your answer?