Marley's One Drop Jamaican Coffee

by Marley's One Drop

Marley's One Drop™ With Premium Jamaican Coffee.
Coffee.
All natural.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Marley's One Drop Jamaican Coffee!
Bay Port, MI
Marley's One Drop Jamaican Coffee uploaded by Tanya W.
Normally I go for a Starbucks coffee drink but since I have tried other Marley beverages I figured why not give it a chance, I made the right choice. The Mocha is so perfectly flavored, it has such a smooth, rich, deep flavor.
Jacksonville, FL
Officially my new favorite coffee. This coffee is flavorful. I love that it comes in three different flavors. It's just the right amount. And it's affordable. Definitely on my list of purchases when I go grocery shopping.
So good! I like that they are in smaller cans because the bigger ones are too much sometimes especially in the coffee flavors. Sometimes it makes me a little jittery but that's usually if I don't eat before hand.
No Special Diet