Marley's Mellow Mood Sparkling Relaxation Drink Berry

by Marley's

Marley's™ Mellow Mood Berry Sparkling Relaxation Drink.

Naturally flavored.

12 fl oz (355 ml).

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Marley's Mellow Mood Sparkling Relaxation Drink Berry!
Oshawa , ON
This stuff is so damn good it's not even funny! it's got a great can design as well I don't like that it looks like a energy drink shape though which it was more pop can shapped. they also taste great I've tried a couple of them
Marley's Mellow Mood Sparkling Relaxation Drink Berry uploaded by Danielle W.
I love drinking this if I'm stressed out. It really does calm you down and can help put you in the mood to sleep too. It tastes great but I wish there was a sugar free option.
Vegetarian, Vegan
Palatine, IL
Love this bob Marley berry drink I was buying it off jewel but I don't think they sell them anymore! It defiantly does relax you it's organic and refreshing!
Gluten Free, Sugar Free
Bradenton, FL
I hated this drink so much! The flavor just tasted so bad and it didn't relax me at all! With not purchase it again
No Special Diet
This drink works! it relaxes me, I drank two and it put me straight to bed! the taste is great also
Savannah, GA
This product is really quite amazing. I would recommend to everyone that ask me about it.
No Special Diet