Add a Photo

By MARLEY'S
#1338 in Tea
Marley's Mellow Mood??? Lite Half Lemonade Half Tea.
Lemonade & tea.
All natural relaxation.
Reduces stress & relieves tension.
Decaffeinated.
Dietary supplement.
16 fl oz (473 ml).
ShoShauna H.
ShoShauna H.
Harrison, MI

This is actually a great line of tea drinks. My friends would joke to me that they would make me "high" or "mellow" just because it was a Bob Marley label on the bottle. I felt just the same after drinking this as I did after drinking Lipton tea. It's just a label. The flavor is great and you hardly notice you're drinking tea. This and Black tea are my favorites. Though I have to complain, I can only find these at Walmart now.
Dymon K.
Dymon K.
Las Vegas, NV

I love this tea. I prefer the original better than the lite. They're hard to find in California but since I've moved to Nevada I've been able to find them in almost every store. The black tea is the best.
ximena o.
ximena o.
kissimmee, Florida

Smooth and delicious! I purchased for my bf and he loved them as well. The herbal affect is not strong, but does provide some relaxing elements. My favorite flavors are this one and the black tea
Hope B.
Hope B.
Hemet, CA

Marley's Mellow Mood Lite Half Lemonade Half Tea this tea is really great tasing and refreshing good nice and cold and time to relax if haven't tried should won't be disappointed
Romona R.
Romona R.

This drink is refreshing and it really do relax you. The label says May cause drowsiness but I never never did get sleepy afterwards just really relax.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Monee, Il

I really loved this tea! It has a great flavor. It also isn't as girly and basic as your regular can of arizona. has a cap too so you can close it!
aymee v.
aymee v.

Does it taste good where can i get this ⛳⛳⛳⛳⛳⛳⛳ ⛳⛳⛳💣⛳⛳⛳ ⛳⛳💣💣💣⛳⛳ ⛳💣💣💣💣💣⛳ 💣💣💣💣💣💣💣 💣💣💣💣💣💣💣 ⛳💣⛳💣⛳💣⛳ ⛳⛳⛳💣⛳⛳⛳ ⛳⛳💣💣💣⛳⛳ ⛳⛳⛳⛳⛳⛳⛳

Join Now