BY MARLEY'S

Ashlynne A.
I LOVE this tea. When I'm feeling a little stressed and overwhelmed I definitely down one of these. It has a little melatonin and chamomile in it so it makes me feel very relaxed. It a light taste with a little bit of honey. Best when cold, but I've left it it out to become room temperature and still find it to be tasty. Definitely a staple during finals week.
Liz V.
Long Beach, CA
Great stuff especially if you are having trouble sleeping and want a natural option. High in sugar but one of the ingredients, melatonin, literally makes you relaxed and sleepy. The flavor is great and they sell them everywhere.
nicole a.
Homer Glen, IL
Very good!Nice light tea taste.It really does mellow you out! Just don't make the mistake like I did of drinking one before I went to the theatre to see a movie. I fell asleep. Drink.it when you can relax!
Maira  S.
Kingman, AZ
I loved this chilled tea. It tasted good and light. It made me feel refreshed and calm. I also really like the packaging.
Ellie N.
Lake Charles, LA
Very nice and the smell is soothing. I like to drink it when I'm upset and need to relax
gilbert o.
Love this tea! I reccomend it for everyone and anyone who loves tea. Especially warm tea
Crystal ig deysayum730 M.
I'm a big fan of Bob Marley so I was curious to buy it and I must say I love it
Karen C.
Great to bring to the beach for that refreshing taste. great flavor. great price
Joanna r.
Fort Worth, TX
This is a really good green tea should really try this it is also very healthy
Jessi D.