BeveragesCoffee & TeaMarley's
Mellow Mood All Natural Relaxation Green Iced Tea with Honey Dietary Supplement

by Marley's

All Natural Relaxation Marley's Mellow Moodโ„ข Green Tea with Honey.
Reduces stress & relieves tension.
Decaffeinated.
Dietary supplement.
16 fl oz (473 ml).

Start your review of Marley's Mellow Mood All Natural Relaxation Green Iced Tea with Honey Dietary Supplement!
Product Highlights
โ€œIf you are, stay away from this one.โ€ in reviews
Rhiannon V.
Albuquerque, NM
Marley's Mellow Mood All Natural Relaxation Green Iced Tea with Honey Dietary Supplement uploaded by Rhiannon V.
The first time I tried this I was speechless it's so tasty. I also loved it because the bottle has Bob Marley on it a collector for sure!!!! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–
Tesla J.
SanAntonio,Texas
I love this marley mellow teas. I hate how hard it is to find these relaxation drinks but they're worth the money.
Melinda G.
Wichita, KS
This tea is pretty good and I love the bottle so win win for me. It's sitting on my book shelf
Gina G.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
Marley's Mellow Mood All Natural Relaxation Green Iced Tea with Honey Dietary Supplement uploaded by Gina G.
Obsessed!!! So good and good for you!! It's delicious to say the least ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Erica H.
Cleveland, OH
Whenever I want to calm down after a stressful day, but don't want to drink hot tea, this is my go to. I love the flavor, and it definitely helps me slow down and prepare for sleep. Even great in the middle of the day when I just need to relax!
Rachel M.
I love this stuff for when I want to take a good nap or get a good night's sleep. It makes me drowsy, I'm not sure how other people react to them. But it does put me in a mellow mood for sure! The flavors are yummy too!
Leah L.
My favorite store bought tea! The flavor is perfect and very refreshing! It's especially good if you freeze it a little bit and then shake the bottle! It makes it a slushy!!
Lexi G.
Myrtle Beach, SC
The taste is so good but for some reason this drink makes me shaky, almost like an energy drink would do. If you aren't sensitive to energy drinks I would suggest it! If you are, stay away from this one.
Gabriela C.
Union City, NJ
One of my fave teas! i like the red one the best. but this one is great too. I don't like that they are hard to find
Elizabeth M.
St, QC
1,262 reviews
Amazing, seriously, they are now in a can, which is HUGE, so I usually manage to drink a third of it and it makes me sleep and relax beautifully. Melatonin usually makes me feel sleepy the next day, even if I take the smallest amount, I can take up 1.5 g max max, this doesn't have any impact on me the next day which is amazing. So it is more costly than taking other sleep aid medication, but since I don't have to drink the whole bottle and one bottle will last me 2-3 days, I recommend it. It tastes great also. Try try try!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Law L.