BY MARLEY SPOON #72 in Subscription Boxes

Choose delicious recipes

Browse new recipes every week, and select the ones that make your tastebuds dance.

Order when it’s convenient

Pick your preferred delivery day, and don’t sweat the arrival time—our chilled box keeps food fresh when you’re not home. Skip any week that doesn’t work for you.

Cook with seasonal ingredients

Receive fresh ingredients, always pre-measured, so there’s never any food waste.

Lauren A.
Marietta, GA
I've gotten three boxes so far and have really enjoyed them. There are many recipe choices each week and I can always find at least three that I want to try that week. Recipes are flavorful and relatively easy to prepare. I enjoy this more than other meal delivery services that I've tried previously.
Lydia P.
Fort Polk
I quite enjoy Marley Spoon. The recipes are yummy and filling, easy to make, and everything is packaged nicely. The only down side for me is that every week there is something missing from each recipe. Rarely anything major, it might be a condiment and part of a side and some seasoning. However it has been every single recipe in every single order to date, so I end up having to run out to buy the ingredients to complete the meal which defeats the purpose of having the food delivered. I contacted customer services and they credited a few dollars to my account, so I may give them another try to see if they can get a full recipe out to me for a change.