Marley Get Together Wireless Bluetooth Speaker uploaded by Randi B.Marley Get Together Wireless Bluetooth Speaker uploaded by Brandy C.

Marley Get Together Wireless Bluetooth Speaker

Take your tunes on-the-go with the sleek and portable design of this Marley Bluetooth speaker. Limit 5 per household. Product Features: Portable design provides music wherever you go. Wireless connection works with most Bluetooth-enabled devices. Automatically reconnects to previously paired devices for convenience. 3.5mm headphone port lets you connect to other devices. Rechargeable lithium-ion battery gives you over 8 hours of playback. What's Included: USB charging cable Product Care: Manufacturer's 2-year limited warranty Product Details: 5"H x 15.75"W x 3.25"D Weight: 6 lbs. Speaker output power: 2 x 8w Woofers: 3.5" (each) Model no. EM-JA006-MI Bluetooth Compatibility Chart Version: Compatible With: Bluetooth Smart Ready* Bluetooth Smart Ready Bluetooth Bluetooth Smart Bluetooth* Bluetooth Smart Ready Bluetooth NA Bluetooth Smart Bluetooth Smart Ready NA NA *This Bluetooth version is backwards compatible. Size: One Size. Color: Black. Gender: Unisex. Age Group: Adult. see more...

Randi B.
Lapwai, ID
I bought this speaker to replace my cheap can speakers that my husband and I blow through on a regular basis. The sound quality is awesome, crisp and clear with no crackle or pops. It has a solid mix of bass and treble like I've not heard in a blue tooth speaker. We get a good week or two on a charge, with fairly regular use. It's a little larger but not that bad. To top it off its beautifully made with real wood and quality parts.
Briana C.
This wireless speaker has such a nice wood finish to it! Some of the fabric on it is made out of recycled plastic bottles! This thing has incredible bass and it easy to connect via Bluetooth.
Heather J.
Ventnor City, NJ
This speaker has a nice sound and look. The bat tweet life is awesome and it fills up my whole house with music. What more can you ask more love this speaker. Easy pairing as well.
Frankie L.
Fort Bragg, CA
Best portable speaker ever. My ex boyfriend had one. Would last 8 hours. Was super loud and had a great base. Worth the exspence
Lisa  Marie D.
I got this speaker a year ago and I absolutely love it. I'll admit, I had never heard the bass and sound quality before I bought it. (I bought it online on Boxing Day) so I wasn't sure what I was getting. To be honest, I got it more for the unique look and portability more than anything. Once I got it, I was astonished and proud that I chose this speaker. It's one of a kind when it comes to looks and sound. Better than the Beats pill. It's a bit heavy but that's no problem for me personally, just giving anyone who's thinking about purchasing it a heads up. I get at least a week's use out of it and I use it about 3-4 hours a day. It doesn't crackle or cut out and the bass is just right. After I bought this speaker, I was sold on The House of Marley brand. Today, I own three pairs of earbuds and a pair of on ear headphones. I'm in love with their audio products 😍