BeveragesCoffee & TeaMarley Coffee
Organic Real Cups Single Serve, Medium Roast, One Love, 12 ea

Marley Coffee Organic Real Cups Single Serve, Medium Roast, One Love, 12 ea

by Marley Coffee

Stir. It. Up. br Sustainably Grown Ethically Farmed Artisan Roasted Demand Real Taste Every Time You Brew 2 RealCup: Perfection in a Cup 3 USDA Organic One Love, one heart, 100% Ethiopia Yirgacheffe. From the birthplace of coffee, exotic floral berry notes tantalize your palate. REALCUP pours perfect taste straight into your cup. Its special brewing process is both art science, making sure each sip delivers the unique flavor notes body of your favorite blends. One cup of coffee, then I ll go -Bob Marley My father came from the farmland in Nine Mile. There he learned a deep respect for nature humanity that helped guide his life. His dream was to return one day. Our coffee was founded to honor my father. In your hand, you are holding a piece of our dream. One Love. For use by owners of Keurig K-Cup Machines Marley Coffee RealCup have no affiliation with Keurig Inc

Where can you buy this?
Start your review of Marley Coffee Organic Real Cups Single Serve, Medium Roast, One Love, 12 ea!
Lorena M.
San Antonio, TX
Marley Coffee Organic Real Cups Single Serve, Medium Roast, One Love, 12 ea uploaded by Lorena M.
I bought this one day, and I buy it every time now! This is my favorite single serving coffee! Unflavored, smooth, and organic - you have to try it! No other unflavored comes close to this.
Bre S.
Phoenix
We are so obsessed with this Coffee! Whenever our store has it in stock we buy all the boxes because we can't do without if they run out!
Janey R.
Hobbs, NM
This coffee has ruined me!! I can't drink any other kind anymore. This coffee is so smooth and delicious. One Love is comparable to a medium roast but oh so much better!! Other brands just taste terrible now. Try it! You'll be hooked!!
BriAnna  R.
Port Wentwrth, GA
These are a really good non flavored coffee in a k-cup. It has a very rich coffee flavor without being bitter. I did think they had a bit of an after taste, but it wasn't so bad that I wouldn't buy it again
Justine A.
3,111 reviews
I really love these K-Cups. My local grocery store started carrying them and I bought them on a whim and loved it.
Stacy B.
Quincy, FL
This might be one of the first times I ever fell in love with a coffee that isn't flavored. I got a box of these from my job for free (the box was ripped but the KCups were fine), and I was hooked! I have stocked up recently thanks to Ibotta's rebates ($5 rebates after purchasing two boxes, and Winn Dixie had them on sale for $7 each, so I paid about $4.50 a box which is pretty good), so I'm in coffee heaven! I don't really like the spiced rum flavor though... just the One Love!
Victoria  M.
Aldergrove, BC
Marley Coffee Organic Real Cups Single Serve, Medium Roast, One Love, 12 ea uploaded by Victoria  M.
I received a sample of the Marley Coffee K-cups for free from Sample Source. I really like this coffee. It’s smooth and delicious. It has a bit of a bitter aftertaste but overall you can tell that this is a nice quality cup of coffee. I would definitely purchase it.
Tracy M.
This is the best non flavored coffee I have tasted! It doesn't have a bitter taste, like some other coffee brands. It's really good!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...