Marley Coffee Organic Real Cups Single Serve, Espresso Roast Lively Up uploaded by Suzanne P.

BY MARLEY COFFEE

Stir.&Nbsp; It.&Nbsp; Up. Sustainably Grown Ethically Farmed Artisan Roasted Demand Real Taste Every Time You Brew Realcup:&Nbsp; Perfection In A Cup Usda Organic Lively Up Yourself With This Medium Dark Espresso.&Nbsp; Enjoy Hints Of Buttery Caramel &Amp; Sweet Cocoa, Along With A Rich Smooth Finish. Realcup&Trade; Pours Perfect Taste Straight Into Your Cup.&Nbsp; Its Special Brewing Process Is Both Art &Amp; Science, Making Sure Each Sip Delivers The Unique Flavor Notes &Amp; Body Of Your Favorite Blends. Demand Real Taste Every Time You Brew. &Quot;One Cup Of Coffee, Then I'll Go&Quot;&Nbsp; -Bob Marley My Father Came From The Farmland In Nine Mile.&Nbsp; There He Learned A Deep Respect For Nature &Amp; Humanity That Helped Guide His Life.&Nbsp; His Dream Was To Return One Day.&Nbsp; Our Coffee Was Founded To Honor My Father.&Nbsp; In Your Hand, You Are Holding A Piece Of Our Dream.&Nbsp; One Love. For Use By Owners Of Keurig&Reg; K-Cup&Reg; Machines Marley Coffee&Reg; &Amp; Realcup Have No Affiliation With Keurig Inc. Or K-Cup 12 Capsules ~ 0.39 Oz (11 G) Each Net Wt. 132 G (4.66 Oz) Ital Kicks For Cause Certified Organic By Organic Crop Improvement Association 1-877-991-9922 see more...

Becky W.
Got this on a lightening deal on Amazon and wasn't sure what to expect. I had been wanting to find a great super dark roast k-cup blend and with as cheap as it was, i couldn't turn it down. Boy am i glad i found this! It is a great dark roast and almost has a little hint of caramel to it, which is great since caramel machiattos from Starbucks are my drink of choice. When i order a caramel macchiato, i get it without vanilla because I can't stand the sweetness... the great thing about the lively up blend is that it is not artifically sweet or sweet in any way at all. This is truly a great GREAT blend if you like a dark/espresso roast. Keep you eyes on Amazon for lightening deals or coupons. Or, if you are like me and already have orders on subscribe and save, add this to your order and save another 5% off of the already super low price Amazon sells these for compared to your local grocery store! =) By thie brand!!!!!
Brisa R.
Santa Maria, CA
Love the message behind this brand but absolutely hate the flavors. I always get a couple of the Marley K-Cups in the mixed sample packs I buy off Amazon... Every single one tastes like burnt plastic. I don't know why. All the rest of the coffees are fine but I have never had much success with Marley coffee so after serveral different of these blends I have come to the conclusion I just don't like the taste.
Jennie T.
Portland, OR
I buy these at my local Giant Eagle. I love the bottled products from Marley so naturally I was excited to try K-Cups! This flavor is great for anyone who loves a good light roast or medium roast. The flavor is very acidic, citrusy, light and bright. The caffeine content is good (gotta get my caffeine fix lol) and I'm okay with the price point. I've only been able to find two flavors in K-Cups, so I'm excited to see more.
Justine A.
2,082 reviews
This is one of my favorite K-Cups to buy. Such a great tasting cup of coffee. I buy it often. I love the Marley coffee in general. The price is a little high but it is great quality coffee so I buy it anyways. I will definitely keep purchasing this coffee.
Jaimie H.
Puyallup, WA
I hate making my own coffee and was a Starbucks snob for years. I got a great coupon to try this and thought I'd give it a shot. It is now my absolute favorite! Everyone I have had try it has been very satisfied. Seriously the best espresso I have ever had.
elisibeth w.
Palm city , FL
Super duper amazing taste. The aroma and flavor are amazing for a K cup. I love this line and especially love this product. The taste isn't as dark as espresso like it states but the flavor is very bold. Great for iced coffee because the flavor withholds during the icing process
Richelle L.
Bedford, PA
Love this coffee!! I usually buy them at Giant Eagle when they are on sale & use the ibotta app to save extra money!! It is a great strength but doesn't have the bitterness that sometimes accompanies stronger blends. Also great that it is organic & ethically grown!
Janey R.
Hobbs, NM
This is my hubby's favorite coffee. I prefer Marley's One Love but my husband loves a darker flavor and Lively Up is just perfect for that. The coffee is smooth without a bitter aftertaste. It is the only coffee we will buy!
Suzanne P.
This coffee has a rich flavor. A very delicious and good cup of coffee. What's great about it is that it is organic. I look forward to it in the morning!
Amanda K.
New Orleans, LA
I really liked the lively up coffee, but I also like dark roast coffee. I haven't tried the other types of Marley Coffee, but I do recommend this one