BY MARLEY COFFEE

Marley Coffee™ Get Up, Stand Up Light Ground Organic Coffee.

Stir.it.up.

USDA organic. see more...

Jazmin N.
Johnstown, PA
I was surprised by how great this coffee is. It was around $8 for the bag at my local grocery store, which is an average fair price. Compared to similarly priced Starbucks coffees, I would grab this coffee every single time. It has such a great taste. It isn't offensively bitter and doesn't have a gnarly acidic taste, nor does it have a bad aftertaste. It is an overall very satisfying cup of coffee whether it is plain or with cream. I highly recommend this coffee!
Anna M.
Waco, TX
This is a great coffee for anyone who doesn't like the bold taste of coffee. It's light and can easily be covered up with creamer and honey but still gives you a good amount of caffeine. I liked it but it may be a little to light for me. However it is great on my plants. My roses love the acidity and the lightness of it. So I have to go be it 5 stars. It's organic also that that is a huge win in my book.
Justine A.
2066 reviews
This makes such a great tasting cup of coffee. I tried it on a whim and loved it. It surprised me that it was so good. I love all of the Marley coffees. It comes in an easy open bag. I buy this often and will definitely purchase it again. All of the varieties from Marley that I've tried have been awesome!