BY MARLEY COFFEE

Marley Coffee® Buffalo Soldier Dark Roast Coffee Capsules.

Earthy, bold & complex.

Stir it up.

Rainforest alliance. Certified.

RealCup flavor max™ filter.

For use by owners of Keurig® K-Cup® Machines Marley Coffee® and RealCup™ have no affiliation with Keurig® Inc. or K-Cup®. see more...

Katie l.
anniston, AL
Marley coffee is my favorite brand of coffee hands down. I love buffalo soldier, stir it up and one love! I used to buy it at winn dixie, because that's the only place I could ever find it, but unfortunately our winn dixie has stopped carrying it, so I don't get to enjoy it anymore. This is a very bold coffee that is sure to give you a boost in the morning. It's also a smooth flavor and not bitter. You can't beat marley coffee! :)
Savanna H.
Mantachie, MS
Let me start off by saying that I am a coffee lover. Wherever I may go you can guarantee that I will find a good cup of coffee. That being said, it is sometimes hard to find a good cup of coffee. When I am looking for the perfect cup it needs to be dark and full of flavor. When I first tasted Marley coffee, more specifically the Buffalo Soldier coffee I knew that I would be hooked on this product. This coffee has a sharp flavor; it has dark chocolate and berry undertones that make this product absolutely delicious! Not only is this product good for every day, but it makes a great back to school drink as well.
Danica B.
Hinesville, GA
This coffee is absolutely amazing. I am a true coffee lover and this brand makes me happy! It's strong and robust without being bitter. It is a bit on the pricey side, but I catch them on sale and load up!
Stephanie B.
Kingston, ON
I LOVE Marley coffee this is probably my go to K-Cup coffee it's really nice and bold with a nice smooth flavour. I buy this one all the time, I can't go too long without it. There isn't much I can complain about it if anything I like it that much! I would definitely recommend it to anyone and make it for people to try all the time!