BeautyNailNail CareMarkwins
WET N WILD FASTDRY NAIL COLOR BUFFY THE VIOLET SLAYER

MARKWINS WET N WILD FASTDRY NAIL COLOR BUFFY THE VIOLET SLAYER

by Markwins

Wet n Wild - Fast Dry Nail Polish Violet E231C Buffy the Slayer. Dry in 60 seconds the most vibrant colors for your hands. His brush applicator with rounded tip nail covers for simple and complete application of a single layer.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of MARKWINS WET N WILD FASTDRY NAIL COLOR BUFFY THE VIOLET SLAYER!
How would you rate this product?
Tanya A.
College Park, MD
1,437 reviews
This is one of my favorite nail polishes ever. I love the color and name. It's a gorgeous purple and really does dry fast. It looks good after one coat and lasts me a few days before chipping (I work in retail).
Clarissa R.
Cathedral Cty, CA
Purchased at: Walgreens
This is my favorite nail polish I love this color so much and it doesn't take a lot to get color you really only need one coat. It also does dry very fast highly recommend
Sammy C.
Philadelphia
I love Wet N Wild as a brand completely! They are very affordable and good quality. I especially like this product because of the wide variety of colors and it really dries super fast. I used to do my nails with it and 5 minutes later they were dry!

Looking for your answer?