2 colors available

BY MARKWINS INTERNATIONAL

Lip balm 126 ms .1oz rico mauve see more...

Buy on Harmon ...
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Parma Heights, OH
Review for: 126 Rico Mauve
I grabbed a couple of these balm stains on a whim at Walgreens a few months ago. And I love them!!! This color is my favorite. It the perfect my lips but better shade that you can throw on as you walk out the door. It also wears very evenly and doesn't get patchy.
Alana N.
Alana N.
Lakewood, NJ
The #pinkno color that it has is pretty. I bought this product from Stop&Shop for only $2.99 plus tax which isn't bad. It also has a little #moisture which I like.
Jamie H.
Jamie H.
Maricopa, AZ
Review for: 126 Rico Mauve
Loving wet n wild lately❤️ I notice they are stepping up their game in the drug store makeup! This went on so smooth and did not dry my lips out! Bought the Rico mauve which my complaint is it is more on the pink side than the mauve. Still pretty and love
Lattesha B.
Lattesha B.
Waterbury, CT
Review for: 126 Rico Mauve
Wet n wild stepping there game up love this product its very smooth and easy to glide on
Amber Q.
Amber Q.
Review for: 126 Rico Mauve
Nice creamy blame stain. Rich color and very moisturizing. Would buy again and in different colors
Erika N.
Erika N.
Okemos, MI
Love this color! Love this product! It is very creamy and long wearing. I consider this my trusty lip color and keep it in my emergency makeup kit because it goes with any outfit, looks good, and long wearing.
jamisha w.
jamisha w.
americus, GA
Review for: 129 Nudist Colony
I love this lip balm... it moisturizes my lips. it doesn't take a lot and it a great color for all seasons