2 colors available

BY MARKWINS INTERNATIONAL

Eye liner c690a ml .12floz blck see more...

Samone M.
Samone M.
Review for: C690A Blck
Absolutely love this Wet n wild Megalast retractable eyeliner ! very smooth application high pigmentation and extremely inexpensive. I got mine at target for $2 so if you're looking for great cheap eyeliner this is the one. I got it in "blackest black" and it gives up to 12 hours of intense color. it's waterproof and comes with a built in smudger on the other end. can you say 2-in-1 ? go pick it up if you haven't already
Shelby B.
Shelby B.
Franklin , IN
I have not used a lot of wet and wild products... However I took the chance one day when running low and I was pleasantly surprised when it stayed just as well as my covergirl. I love the precise tip, makes fine lines so much easer! It also has a built in smudger! Retractable and $2! I always keep one on hand!
Alondra V.
Alondra V.
Review for: C690A Blck
One of the best waterproof eyeliner I've tried! Plus it's super affordable what else can we ask for? Lol it's just amazing. I was able to find it at Target
Victoria G.
Victoria G.
Review for: C690A Blck
I usually always love Wet n Wild, so I expected this to be ok... I love it way more than I thought I would! I hardly ever do wings with pencil liner, but I love to have a good black pencil for my waterline and to tight line. This has been working great, I use it any time I wear falsies to tight line and blend everything together. It was extremely affordable, and definitely works just as good as liner $8 more... I recommend this, it's a great basic black liner, and there isn't anything to not like about it.
Aliya S.
Aliya S.
Wichita, KS
I don't know what they are doing to their formula this year but wet n Wild is killing the eyeliner game yet another product super super pigmented and very very affordable I might have to pick up the whole line
Katie L.
Katie L.
Hackett, AR
Review for: C690A Blck
I just got this and put it on this morning. I have a job that I need my makeup to not budge. This did awesome all day at work! Thanks again Wet n Wild! Amazing and affordable products!
Gabrielle S.
Gabrielle S.
Albany, GA
Doesn't go on smoothly and doesn't blend very well. I ended up taking it off completely and using a different eyeliner. It's cheap and you can tell. You get what you pay for.
Enie B.
Enie B.
Dallas, TX
Amazing product! I would recommend it to anyone and they are affordable and the package is lovely too. 3rd purchase and will still purchase
Halima A.
Halima A.
fort worth, TX
This is an amazingly dark retractable eyeliner. I really love it. Its highly pigmented and stays on for hours. Its a beauty!
Tess M.
Tess M.
Review for: C690A Blck
I've used Urban Decay eyeliners for the longest time. I grew up using Wet n Wild, so I decided to try this out. I am obsessed. This eyeliner goes on smooth and easy. It has amazing pigmentation.