BY LIP SMACKER

Angel C.
I bought a couple of these to put in my daughter and my stocking , they are really cute lip balm and the flavor is Icy Truffle Treat but it taste like chocolate and mint so I love it,I only have it 4 stars because when you twist the bottom to pull the balm out I was a little surprised because I thought the balm would be a little bigger because the size of the lid.other then that it's great.
Jackylinn Marie G.
Baytown, TX
I need to go find this one as well. I can’t get enough of these. They are so cute. Love them.