BY MARKWINS

No water needed Easy application Creamy formula perfect for blending In 4 unique palettes to help transform you into a spooky zombie or a mystical mermaid. see more...

ed3n17 H.
Converse
Purchased at: Walgreens
An essential for Halloween ! I cloud t be happier by owning this palette - super affordable for a great range of spooky colors ! Easy to apply and blends well ! Will buy it again if it comes back around
Amanda B.
Acworth, GA
Very pigmented, wish there was more product in he palette due to how great it is for makeup looks for Halloween. Definitely recommend due to the pigmentation and pricing. Grab it while you can when it’s out because it’s limited edition.
Kayla C.
Dothan, AL
I really like this! I have used it for so many different things! I've contoured with it, done my eyebrows with it, and used it as lipstick! Great for the price!
Kaylee B.
Greenwood, IN
Love this paint pallette. The pigment is great and it feels nice and smooth. Blends very very well with eyeshadow and latex even zombie skin.
Lauren-Paige H.
I think its cute and pigmented and great for any makeupartist that likes to use natural colors. The price is good.
Andrea F.
Lithia Springs, GA
Purchased at: Walmart
Me encanta esta paleta en crema, tiene muy buena pigmentación y es muy fácil de aplicar. Lo unico "malo" que veo es que es muy fácil de que se corran los colores por su textura
Jessica L.
Coconut Creek , FL
Purchased at: Walmart
First time using this incredible paint palette, affordable price also, creating great looks with this awesome palette.
Kasey E.
Ferguson, MO
I used this so do a zombie look the other day and it turned out fantastic. I am in love with these products. They are so rash to use and easy to take of I can’t wait till I own them all. I recommend these for anyone starting of into Halloween makeup/ face paint.
Lauren R.
East Moline, IL
Purchased at: Target
This is perfect is you’re just getting into FX makeup. I tried it for the first time and used this palette to do so and it came out really well. I bought a couple of them actually and want to get even more. It made the look I did have the perfect amount of gore!
Nikki F.
Galveston
Purchased at: Walgreens
I started with the grey. I always have trouble with cream products but this product was soft and creamy and blended out wonderfully well. A translucent powder can be used to help set it to a not so matte finish. This works great!