BY MARKWINS

Ultra-pigmented for pronounced color Formula infused with Vitamin E moisturizes skin for a silky-smooth application Cruelty-free, gluten-free, fragrance-free, and paraben-free Vegan see more...

Natalie S.
I didn’t like this Wet n wild color icon glitter single at all! It didn’t worked well in my opinion. Because it wasn’t a good formula, it was hard to distribute it on your eyelids. All the glitter got stuck in the brush and just a few tiny glitters will land on your eyelid/inner corner. It doesn’t matter if you tap a little or a lot of glitter it doesn’t apply well. It’s like the formula has a lot of sticky ness to it. It’s not powder it’s more like gel or glue mixed with glitter to make it stick on your eyes without glue im guessing that’s the formula they were going for but this doesn’t work at all for that! I tried it with different brushes, my fingers, and with setting spray and without setting spray and it doesn’t work at all! I wouldn’t recommend this product to anyone even tho it cost 99 cents i better go off saving it for something else then wasting money over this! But, I see there’s a new packaging on it and I never tried so idk if that one works but in this packaging trust me don’t try it! I just tried the shades “Brass” (gold) “Spiked” (silver) the pink lost the name so idk but you can google it, it will come up!
Kailyn H.
Omaha
There are many reasons why I love this single spark shadow. It goes with every look, it is beautiful when it’s applied on top of any eyeshadow color, and many many more reasons. There is just one thing that I’m not a huge fan of about this product, it is a gel eyeshadow. But because of it being gel, the sparkles don’t fall off and do have some sort of a base to it so your not just putting a powder of sparkles onto your eyelid. It also doesn’t apply the best with a brush, so you may have to use the tip of your finger which is okay for me. I do find many reasons to like this product though and I also have many reasons why you should make a purchase towards this product. Unless you don’t like or dislike gel eyeshadows or sparkles in general, this is definitely a product for you.😁😁😁😁😁
Tammy C.
Frankfort, KY
I don't know how this got a five star. This is a waste of money. I feels like vaseline with a little glitter in it. Plus it isn't pigmented. You don't get much glitter with the goop. I tried using this as a glitter base too, I place another loose glitter over top and it didn't really stick. So, I don't think I'll recommend this to anyone.
Beatriz C.
Massachussets
I do not like to do bad reviews about products, but this one...is not a good product for sure!
It is very affordable, but not worth the price.
It is not pigmented, the glitter goes all over the place and does not fix! I do not recommend this products. :(
lorena p.
United states
I give this product 5 stars because it is really nice and has a good formula. I put this on top of a shimmer yellow/gold and it looks really good. 10/10 recommend. Also for 1 dollar you really can't go wrong.
Ava L.
South Amboy, NJ
Ok this glitter eyeshadow is great I brought this silver shade then I brought gold and a Pink, let me just say when you take your brush/finger to apply it to the lid the pigment is unbelievable I love this product and will Continue to buy it
amelia c.
Albuquerque
I really like this glitter for the price. It last a long A long time. My only beef is that the glitter is kind of big. Other than that, not bad for dollar glitter.
Abigail L.
Houston
Amazing glitter pigment❣️ it’s creamy a little messy not much its long lasting I use it very often it was like .60¢ super cheap!!! Can’t go wrong with it 🙌🏼😎 I always buy it again if I run out Markwins Beauty Products wet n wild Color Icon Glitter Single - Spiked
Tara K.
Brandon, MS
Pretty much the only glitter you get is from the first layer of the eyeshadow. If you do manage to get a bit on your eye, it creases and doesn't last long at all.
Zaneta O.
Fresh Meadows, NY
I bought this with the intention of trying to create a glitter crease with it. I couldn't have been more wrong in my selection. I normally don't use drug store brands like wet and wild but this shade was just so sparkly and it really caught my eye and it was only a dollar so I didn't have anything to lose.

As it turns out this is not a powder shadow it's more of a cream shadow. It does not cooperate well at all with a thin angled brush that you would use for creases. You need a much wider brush for it to apply and a sponge tip would probably be best. The only thing it works for it to create a later of glitter over your shadow but beware since it's a cream it may smear around the existing color if you aren't careful. I think patting it on is probably the safest way to apply. It also doesn't stay on well and there is some fall out after the cream begins to dry.

Now if you are going for a full lid application the glitter is going to be ridiculously patchy. I don't think that will look right at all. In the end I think the best thing this product is good for is to apply a tough of glitter for a more dramatic make up look or even as a body glitter if you want to apply it with your fingers. It contains vitamin E so at least your skin might feel nice lol