BY WET N WILD

This is basically our Magnum Opus of lipstick it's the one thing we absolutely MUST put on when we've got a cocktail party or black tie event. This 4-hour longwearing lip color leaves a semi-matte cream finish in one stroke. Glides on easily with rich velvety color that doesn't cake feather or bleed. Made with hydrating skin-care ingredients: Hyaluronic Microspheres provide extraordinary adhesion to lips an exclusive polymer complex offers cushion-like feel and texture and natural marine plant extracts coenzyme Q10 and vitamins A & E help smooth lips. Features 4-hour longwearing lip colors leave a semi-matte cream finish Hyaluronic Microspheres adhere to lips to make them long-lasting An exclusive polymer complex make your lips cushiony and plump Natural marine plant extracts coenzyme Q10 and vitamins A & E help smooth lips Winner of the Allure Best of Beauty Award Winner of the Allure Best of Beauty Award Specifications Color: Red Size: 0.11 oz Dimension: 0.83 W x 1.88 D x 5.5 L Weight: 0.05 lbs see more...

Robin M.
Sumner, WA
Another WetnWild product that WOWs! I purchased this not expecting much, but was I wrong. The lipstick is very pigmented, and if this is the shade I think it is, the red is a very era based red..reminds me of the 50s. And I love it, especially at Christmas time. It applies beautifully, it definitely lasts way longer than I expected, probably around 2 hours. It doesn't hydrate, however I didn't expect it to. It is a matte shade that in my humble opinion, way outdoes the higher end brands that I have tried.
Kaitlin M.
Monongahela, PA
For needing to find a quick lip color this product is decent, but the formula is very dry, and the color selection leaves a little to be desired. I dont love this lipstick formula or the colors, but if you need to find an affordable lipstick for an event this will work for you! It does leave your lips feeling dry and it doesn't keep well
Ellie B.
Austin
In the store I was looking for a very matte red lipstick and picked this up. When I tried it was red but on the pinkie side and had a shiny finish. I liked it when I put it on just not what I was looking for. It brightens up your face with the pinky undertones and sheer finish. It stays on very nicely for a cheaper lipstick which I thought was great. I would reckoned this to people who want a nice settle lip color.
Alisha W.
These lipsticks are actually really great considering that they are so cheap. Really easy to apply, however they are a little dry. They have tons of beautiful colors for every skin color. I highly recommend!
Betsy N.
Dinuba, CA
Went through A stage where I went crazy buying these I had to have every color!!! They are the perfect matte yet creamy lipstick love the dark colors and nudes they’re all super opaque and look amazing
Sisireia S.
Anderson, SC
I didn’t use. This in red but I have it in Cherry Bomb and it is my absolute favorite. It is very versatile- meaning I feel like it can be used during the fall and spring. It is easy to apply and it lasts a really long time. I was really surprised that it even lasted after eating lunch. This is a great lipstick for working women as the color is long lasting.
Angelina B.
keene
Red 👄 lipsticks are my go too ! I just love ❤ how the red goes with all my outfits ! This is a long lasting and beautiful shade too wear. Matte or gloss! My favorite! Ulta is my go to store ! They carry all my favorite makeup 💄 and all my favorite brands ! MAC Lipstick 💄
Alicia S.
Monroe, GA
I love it. Last a very long time. It doesn’t make my lips feel dry but soft. The price point can’t be beat. Lots of shades to pick from too it definitely surprised me with the quality. I’d definitely recommend.
Suhail J.
Brooklyn , NY
I totally love these lipsticks , i have a bunch of the colors available. It is long lasting, great colors, makes my lips smooth. Most colors are Matte, before this became so popular Wet & Wild had them. Very very affordable thats why i buy so many. LOL. Totally recommend to any girl on a budget looking for great all season colors.
Alyssa A.
Anniston, AL
I still cannot get over the fact that this lipstick is SO affordable! The color pay off is beyond words. These are some of my favorite matte lipsticks. Comparable to high end products. If you haven’t tried these, what are you waiting for? Seriously... go to your drugstore or local Walmart/Target and get them all... now!!!