4 colors available

BY MARKS-A-LOT #57 in Markers

Experience enduring satisfaction with this larger-than-usual marker. Marks virtually any surface, including metal and plastic, and resists water and rubbing to minimize smearing. Durable 3/16" chisel tip lets you write in a bold or narrow line width, from bold, high-visibility strokes to smaller lines. Low odor. Marker Type: Permanent Assortment: 1 Brown 1 Green 1 Orange 1 Purple 1 Yellow 2 Blue 2 Red 3 Black Colors: Assorted. see more...

Danae A.
Danae A.
I do not remember my teachers having an easy time with these markers. They ran out of ink early and dried up very fast. I remember they would leave their colors smudged on the board until we washed it again.
Lamberta G.
Lamberta G.
Old Bridge, NJ
I love using these whiteboard markers during the school year to practice problems and write down diagrams they're super efficient for studying
Donna B.
Donna B.
If you don't like strong smelling markers, this one is not for you. However they worked really well and I would buy again.
Chelsey D.
Chelsey D.
University Pl, WA
These work ok-, they seem to dry up quickly and don't wipe off the best. so I'd rather buy something else and pay more
Emma L.
Emma L.
These seem to dry out pretty quickly, but it's a great deal for the number of markets you get.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Sumterville, fl
Works great. Good value for all the markers you get. Great for classrooms and work. easy clean up.
Karli M.
Karli M.
Cleves, OH
Not a very good product, I would not purchase again. The color was thick and dark, but It stained my white board when I tried to remove it.
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
McChord AFB, WA
These markers are an awesome value. They work well and come in handy a lot when I plan out my schedule on my white board calendar
Lynn H.
Lynn H.
Sacramento, CA
These are the best dry erase markers ever! I don't happen to know of any dry erase marker that's better!
Lyn S.
Lyn S.
Midland, MI
My kids teacher actually requests this brand of marker. It doesn't seem to have as strong of a smell as other brands. Writes and erases well for use at home.