GroceryBakeryWalmart
Marketside Pretzel Hot Dog Buns

Marketside™ Pretzel Hot Dog Buns

by Walmart

Our soft hand-scored pretzel buns have authentic Bevarian-style flavor

che sapore hanno?
Start your review of Marketside™ Pretzel Hot Dog Buns!
How would you rate this product?
April S.
Camden, NC
These are so good. We use them as sub rolls. I like to soften them up in the microwave a bit before serving.
Lindsay H.
Fort Smith, AR
Dogs like it but kind of nervous to let them have it. Not too good for pets. Not sure why they sell it.......
Michele C.
My goti which is a blue nose loves theses I buy in bluk I usually put them on my refrigerator but he found away if getting them down
Nayeli S.
Belton, TX
Disgusting & not worth your money. They’re dry and have a bad smell! There is other ones that will be better .
Liz D.
Hemet, CA
Perfect addition to a hot dog. I like them at room temperature but they're also good slightly toasted. These buns Taste just like a soft baked pretzel. My only complaint is they get eaten way too fast in the house.
Brittany D.
Kermit , WV
Alright product but wasn't satisfied with the purchase would not recommend to anyone and didn't exceed my expectations
Alexandra M.
Dinuba, CA
It’s ok not to bad i would recommend people to go out and try new things if that’s what they like it never hurts to try
Jaddey C.
Charlotte, NC
The market side pretzel rolls are great! The market side pantry might be a store brand but it does not mean that it is not a bang for your buck! Not only is it cheaper than some of the name brands but it’s also fast as good as those name brands!
Jenifer B.
Sacramento, CA
I decided to try something different than the regular hamburger buns. I bought these and they were really soft and had a good flavor. My new favorite .
Macey H.
Pendleton, IN
These are amazing to eat with pretty much any kind of meat! Not soggy at all, and taste just like a pretzel! I would recommend to anyone who is as obsessed with pretzels as I am. Give it a try people, you won’t regret it!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...