Marketside™ Pretzel Hamburger Buns 16 oz. Bag uploaded by brooklynn m.Marketside™ Pretzel Hamburger Buns 16 oz. Bag uploaded by Katie M.Marketside™ Pretzel Hamburger Buns 16 oz. Bag uploaded by Shalayna G.

BY WALMART #19 in Buns & Rolls

Our soft pretzel buns have authentic Bavarian-style flavor. see more...

Kami F.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
Sooooo good great for hamburgers! I would highly recommend. Way better than the alternatives, blows them out of the water. It’s a good value for the price. There is no cons just awesome goodness
Katie M.
Reading , PA
These are so good when slightly heated up so they are warm and when combined with a bbq or even sandwhich. Its soft and not too salty like the typical soft pretzel. I could seriously just eat these with butter and be fine that's how good they are.
Vivian F.
Mc Connellsbg, PA
These hamburger buns are the best tasting buns ever! The ingredients are sugar water, flour yeast and etc. I bought this at walmart and it was a great decision. This is better than alternatives and i would buy this again for sure! I would recommend this to anyone who likes pretzel type things.
Shari G.
Cincinnati, OH
Nothing makes a better sandwich than these pretzel buns.  They are as good as Ball Park brand and much less expensive.  They have a slight pretzel flavor but not overpowering.  It's a fun surprise to serve burgers on these rather than ordinary buns.
Ann S.
Buffalo
I didn’t care for the flavor and to me they tasted old. Perhaps a dash of salt may help. I never purchased them again. This purchase was made at a Walmart grocery store in San Jose, CA. I don’t consider any product a good value at any price when it ends up in the trash.
Laiken T.
Winchester, KY
Super dry and not very good. They don't taste very good, and they are kind of hard. Maybe it was just the ones I bought....i have never had much luck with Wal-Mart bakery items...usually I just go to Kroger for fresh breads.
LoveAttackk B.
Springfield, MA
BUYYYYYYY THISSSS!!!! GET THISSSSSSSSSSS ASAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP IT WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFEEEEEEEE!!!!!!! Nice packaging!!!BUY THIS ASAPP i bet you will LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I would recommend it to everyone
Carrie F.
PROSPECT HILL, NC
I have went most of my life without trying pretzel buns and I so regret it! I love these! They are soft and flavorful and you don't even need a burger just eat the bun!
Courtenay G.
Hempstead, NY
Great buns for summer BBQs! And I also use them in other seasons when I grill burgers at home on the stove. Delicious, soft and affordable! You should give them a try :)
Katie U.
Sullivan
I LOVE PRETZEL BUNS. and these are cheap and delicious. You can buy some more expensive ones from the bakery, but I think these are just as good for a better price